2013 THP Masters Contest & Thread Sponsored By TaylorMade

Jack just dropped a line saying he is going with a Secret Putter grip today. Said he likes them and is putting it in the bag for the par 3.

I heard this and am intrigued by their putter grip after hearing all the rave reviews about their others.

Rory and Graeme did very well in the gf department!

good luck to all!

I am in! Can't for thursdays coverage.

Picks are in... Thanks THP for another great contest!!!

Submitted my picks! Go Taylormade!

Yeah, they're pre-released. Great picture from getty images:

164920406-dustin-johnson-hits-his-tee-shot-on-the-13th-gettyimages.jpg

They sort of remind me of a modern day Superstar design which is one of most iconic designs from Adidas.

Better picture of DJ's shoes from Golf Locker, they are the Adicross Tour, out 5/1 everywhere:

Adi%20Pure%20Tour_Q46643_Profile.jpg

Well finally got my picks in! Hard not to choose Tiger, but I went with a pair of TM guys!

Better picture of DJ's shoes from Golf Locker, they are the Adicross Tour, out 5/1 everywhere:

Adi%20Pure%20Tour_Q46643_Profile.jpg

Not going to lie, not a fan of having the toe cap a different colour myself (in the other colourways), but they look classic.

Jack just dropped a line saying he is going with a Secret Putter grip today. Said he likes them and is putting it in the bag for the par 3.
He's a marketing mastermind!!!

BHg7ahkCUAIDHTH.jpg

Getting ready to head out of work and pack up for my flight tomorrow morning at 7am! I'm starting to get more excited by the hour. Weather is looking good for Friday-Sunday which always helps! No phones in the tournament but will be posting as much as I can leading up to walking in. You can also follow me on twitter at @nathanwebb1 where I'll post some stuff too. It's Masters Time!!!

Have a great week everyone!

Getting ready to head out of work and pack up for my flight tomorrow morning at 7am! I'm starting to get more excited by the hour. Weather is looking good for Friday-Sunday which always helps! No phones in the tournament but will be posting as much as I can leading up to walking in. You can also follow me on twitter at @nathanwebb1 where I'll post some stuff too. It's Masters Time!!!

Will be following you here and just gave you a follow on twitter. Look forward to hearing about your experience there Nate. Hope you have an amazing trip.

No phones inside the grounds or you're banned for life. Don't get caught.

Good luck Nate.

Dude, my Bridgestone J40 that I ordered is a BOMBER! Love that GD ADDi 7 shaft!

No phones inside the grounds or you're banned for life. Don't get caught.

Good luck Nate.

Dude, my Bridgestone J40 that I ordered is a BOMBER! Love that GD ADDi 7 shaft!
Yep....this I know!

Awesome, I can't wait to follow along!

Have fun. Just gave you a follow in tweettown.

Wonder what percentage here took Tiger? Just a guess, but betting very few took the one player option besides Tiger.

Good luck and have fun buddy.

Anyone else just see the Sports Science segment on Bubba's shot? The math makes it sound even harder than it even looks, which is crazy.

Anyone else just see the Sports Science segment on Bubba's shot? The math makes it sound even harder than it even looks, which is crazy.

45 yard hook, 7200 rpm spin is crazy

Yeah, that was awesome.

That sports science was nuts! Also enjoyed the piece on the 14 year old... Really pulling for him

TapaTalk from the iPhone

That sports science was nuts! Also enjoyed the piece on the 14 year old... Really pulling for him

TapaTalk from the iPhone

I really hope we don't see a Wie situation, too much too early, not enough time to just be a kid.

Back