Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorms rolling in right now. Supposed to be rainy off and on the next few days.

Massive thunderstorms. I don't think it's been quiet for more than a few seconds in a row for the last 15 minutes.

Funny how things work out. Rainy yesterday, but I was scheduled to be off at noon and really wanted to play. Got stuck at work and was not happy about it, but that opened me up to play today...

76* with 10 to 12 mph winds forcasted. 100% humidity and the possibility of a storm to roll through, but should be nice while I'm out there.

almost 80 tues and wed but a big chance of rain on both days.

75* or better yesterday, 48* this morning. But, temps are dropping. Freezing rain and snow by mid afternoon today and in the 20's tonight :angry:

Warming back up by Saturday, but sucks for April.

Last week has been great mid 60's to mid 70's. Today rain sucks dropped my driver and have been playing 3w off tee. Put my scores in oob golf last night an d dropped 13 strokes. So was really excited to play today. But maybe tomorrow will be better.

"Blizzard" blew through and headed east. Dropped a little snow, but nothing I would consider a "blizzard", should be gone in a few days. Bring back the sun...hopefully the range will be open by later today or tomorrow...YES

Rain has stopped. 48* and winds from north 15-20. Not looking forward to league tonight.

82* and sunny here, 50's this weekend lol

Cold and rainy today. Cold tomorrow. I can't believe I, an adult, choose to live here where I loathe the weather. I can make my own choices dammit!

Cold and rainy today. Cold tomorrow. I can't believe I, an adult, choose to live here where I loathe the weather. I can make my own choices dammit!

Just move. It's that easy! ;)

Lol, "You can do it".

I just keep pointing out someone else has it worst. We got a couple inches of ice on the ground a some snow coming, but Alliance, NE got like 20", ouch.

Rained all day today and forecast of snow tomorrow--one year ago today I was wearing shorts and golfing. crazy weather

Rained all day today and forecast of snow tomorrow--one year ago today I was wearing shorts and golfing. crazy weather

I hear you, last year was awesome, we played all winter. Quite the change.

Sunny and in the 80 degree range today. Had my big old Australian soaker hat on. :cool: Broke my first sweat of the season today :sweat:.

Forecast called for snow in my neck of the woods so I used the flight benefits of working for an airline and headed south to Tampa to hang out with my dad and play a round of golf in 85 degree weather with not a cloud in the sky!

80 and a slight breeze during our round this afternoon. Might be a touch "pink" around the ears.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Weather is going to be great next 2 days but I have a deck to build but maybe I can sneak in 9.

Temps 59-72, low winds.

Perfect day ahead!

Tee time today, 70 with 9 mph winds. Heading to a high of 78.

55 today but 70 tomorrow!

KellyBo was out in the yard hitting balls yesterday. The back of her neck is pretty red this morning. Sunburned and she is already scheduled for a cancer removal appointment. The doc is gonna kick her arse if she sees this :bulgy-eyes:

Heading out today with plenty of sun block lotion on and my Australian soaker hat.

KellyBo was out in the yard hitting balls yesterday. The back of her neck is pretty red this morning. Sunburned and she is already scheduled for a cancer removal appointment. The doc is gonna kick her arse if she sees this :bulgy-eyes:

Heading out today with plenty of sun block lotion on and my Australian soaker hat.

That soaker is getting a real workout already this year OG. Wish I needed to break mine out, lol.

High of 60* today and breezy. Sounds nice, but still only 33* right now, it won't hit 50* until around 1pm when the winds kick in.

Something like this:

pyje8eqa.jpg

72* and cloudy today, no golf for me though #bummer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back