2013 THP Masters Contest & Thread Sponsored By TaylorMade

Tom Watson is -1 after 3 holes. Smallville is pumped.

Who's watching streaming footage from Masters.com while grading papers all day today? This guy.

No, a metaphor for I'm going to find a pair of horns and gore you later.

Brian Gay's making a bit of noise!

His name and your avatar go perfectly together.

Every year it seems there's that old dude that surprises everyone and is hanging around the leaderboard after day 1, maybe even into the weekend. Right I see Tom Watson is -1...who will be the surprise old dude through these first 2 rounds? Taking Freddie is a given, give me someone else!!!

Every year it seems there's that old dude that surprises everyone and is hanging around the leaderboard after day 1, maybe even into the weekend. Right I see Tom Watson is -1...who will be the surprise old dude through these first 2 rounds? Taking Freddie is a given, give me someone else!!!

I love TW, hope he makes the cut.

nice recovery by westwood to birdie the 2nd after a double on the first

Birdie-birdie start for Justin Rose!

3 tied for the lead at -2: Rose, Sligo-man, and the Swedish Redneck.

make 2 under for Rose, I need to remember that you cant win the masters on Thursday though. :clapp:

Said it 3 or 4 times already this week. Arnie is the freaking man!

Dude, my Bridgestone J40 that I ordered is a BOMBER! Love that GD ADDi 7 shaft!

Said it 3 or 4 times already this week. Arnie is the freaking man!

Your should add it to your Tapatalk signature

lets go Rosie!

Your should add it to your Tapatalk signature

Good call dev.

Its MASTERS WEEK! How about Arnie and that ceremonial teeshot. That fist pump was more epic than any of tigers. I bet he went inside and ordered Mark Stefenhagen. Or an Arnold Palmer. Did you read the thread about how he orders his drinks? He orders them asking for a Mr. Palmer, followed by a wink and a smile. That's just awesome. I hope I can meet that legend one day.

That escalated quickly. Probably the worst signature in history haha

Back