2013 THP Masters Contest & Thread Sponsored By TaylorMade

LOL I love sandy lyles putter. Every style.

Dude, my Bridgestone J40 that I ordered is a BOMBER! Love that GD ADDi 7 shaft!

Its MASTERS WEEK! How about Arnie and that ceremonial teeshot?! That fist pump was more epic than any of tigers. I bet he went inside and ordered Mark Stefenhagen! Or did he order an Arnold Palmer?
Did you read the thread about how he orders his drinks? He orders them asking for a Mr. Palmer, followed by a wink and a smile. That's just awesome. I hope I can meet that legend one day.

A big thanks to DevRickus for suggesting this signature! You're the man!!

Sandy Lyle's putter. WOOF

LOL I was just coming to post that. What is that thing? It looks like that POS Jersey Nate picked up at the thrift store for like 5 bucks.

Sandy Lyle's putter. WOOF

War Eagle's laptop phone thinks that thing looks big. I think Every or Garrigus used one like that last year.

Just noticed the bunker rakes at ANGC are kept outside the bunker, that should end that debate.

Is that even a putter? It looks like something from the undercarriage of his car

War Eagle's laptop phone thinks that thing looks big. I think Every or Garrigus used one like that last year.

I think Every used something similar but it had lines on the top of it. That thing looks like a non-electric vacuum.

Sneds with a double

Tiger hits a perfect little cut with the Covert 3 wood off of the first tee.

So happy for John Peterson. Chance of a lifetime for him. And 11 pars to this point? The kid is not playing bad.

Did Nathan Smith pick up his bag at a garage sale on the way to the course?

I'm pretty well convinced that my Moto Xoom wants me to work today and not watch The Masters...

Do directvers have tiger coverage?

Lyle...at least tuck in ur shirt

I don't know about that. Sportscenter just showed Tiger's first tee shot.

No, special coverage doesnt start until 3

Zaxby's logo on Henley's bag. College kid in me approves.

There's a link with coverage on firstrowsports.eu but it's just amen corner. Seems to be further along than masters.com though

Beauty by Henley!

Back