Bridgestone J40 Driver Review Thread

What kind of launch angle were you seeing on the sim?

Right around 17* which was giving a nice penetrating flight and had plenty of height on it.

Right around 17* which was giving a nice penetrating flight and had plenty of height on it.

solid, can't wait to put some numbers to mine, hoping I have time to see how it fares against the D2 with the RIP I have before I have to give it back

solid, can't wait to put some numbers to mine, hoping I have time to see how it fares against the D2 with the RIP I have before I have to give it back

I am not regretting picking the RIP at all. I would've taken it to the range, but the weather decided to crap out. So simulator it was!

I like the early results for Chunky and Brad here. Sounds like they've got some real winners

Sitting at work just thinking about this driver. I can remember last MC and it seemed like all the big hitters were playing this driver. TMex on the 9th hole par 5 at True Blue almost holing out his 2nd shot. He absolutely crushed that drive and was past the cart path. Now I can see how those guys were launching those bombs. #secretweaponofmassdestruction!!

Sitting at work just thinking about this driver. I can remember last MC and it seemed like all the big hitters were playing this driver. TMex on the 9th hole par 5 at True Blue almost holing out his 2nd shot. He absolutely crushed that drive and was past the cart path. Now I can see how those guys were launching those bombs. #secretweaponofmassdestruction!!

I love hearing that Chunky!! Man I can't wait for mine to get here!!

Loving the early confidence in the J40 Chunky, thats huge!

Pounded a few balls today with this monster. I know some will read what I have to say and think honeymoon phase. And maybe you are right. But good lord am I hitting some rockets so far with this club. That continued today. Mid flight piercers that just keep going. I feel like I'm a good 20 yards ahead of the Covert that I have. Looking to get out to the course tomorrow and hopefully I can have some yardages for you guys. But at least in my head, I am ripping this!

Pounded a few balls today with this monster. I know some will read what I have to say and think honeymoon phase. And maybe you are right. But good lord am I hitting some rockets so far with this club. That continued today. Mid flight piercers that just keep going. I feel like I'm a good 20 yards ahead of the Covert that I have. Looking to get out to the course tomorrow and hopefully I can have some yardages for you guys. But at least in my head, I am ripping this!

Dude, it really is a sneaky long head. I wish I'd have gotten along with it better. Long and sexy.

Dude, it really is a sneaky long head. I wish I'd have gotten along with it better. Long and sexy.

I'm honestly stunned. You know when you want to have good thoughts on something and so when you see those results you just don't quite trust it? I have now twice been told by the range folks that I was pounding this driver so I'm pretty sure it is not just wishful thinking. I cannot wait to get the 3W and Hybos now

I'm honestly stunned. You know when you want to have good thoughts on something and so when you see those results you just don't quite trust it? I have now twice been told by the range folks that I was pounding this driver so I'm pretty sure it is not just wishful thinking. I cannot wait to get the 3W and Hybos now

Its a sleeper club buddy, always has been. LOW spinning weapon in the right hands.

Glad it's working out for you Chunky. When I was playing it I swear I was 10-15 yards longer than my Razr Fit, I'm hoping the 430 head gives me some mid high bullets!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With the launch are u seeing a ton of roll?

I think I am Mike. It is tough to see on a range though. I need to get out to the course. I think I can go tomorrow

I think I am Mike. It is tough to see on a range though. I need to get out to the course. I think I can go tomorrow

Awesome, man I'm so pumped for this driver, words cannot explain. Especially right now as I've been swinging the driver well as of late

Glad it's working out for you Chunky. When I was playing it I swear I was 10-15 yards longer than my Razr Fit, I'm hoping the 430 head gives me some mid high bullets!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude I would love to see these kinds of results!

I am really crossing my fingers hard on this one. When I had the driver I struggled with it alot. I put blame on the shaft. I hope between the b-fit guys and the guy who I went to to get fitted got it right. I am very anxious to get this delivered. It could affect my remaining orders for clubs.

Those guys at B Fit know their stuff, I have no doubt you will be happy with the results and they will restore your confidence in them

Is it still only 2/8 to receive their J40? I loved watching Freddie Couples smoke this thing all weekend.

Dude, my Bridgestone J40 that I ordered is a BOMBER! Love that GD ADDi 7 shaft!

Is it still only 2/8 to receive their J40? I loved watching Freddie Couples smoke this thing all weekend.

Dude, my Bridgestone J40 that I ordered is a BOMBER! Love that GD ADDi 7 shaft!

I think he was gaming an old R9 460 this week. Am I dreaming that or did anyone else see that?

I think he was gaming an old R9 460 this week. Am I dreaming that or did anyone else see that?

R9 he was hitting for driver and callaway fti square 15° 3 metal. But he has put a Bstone in the bag in the past.

Back