The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, pretty impressive storm system. This is apparently the same storm that nailed the plains states.

Multiple tornado warnings being issued repeatedly, one currently for downtown St Louis.

View attachment 8923

Yeah a friend of mine is driving through that tonight, works for a trucking company

Sent from my iPhone 5, using Tapatalk 2

I wonder how cOLT is enjoying his new home so far? He's probably wearing full Arctic gear this morning.

Well I am up at 4 again...might as well work out a bit and then hit the range again (wrist permitting). Kind of excited that I have already been two days in a row already too.

I was planning on sleeping in until online coverage of the Masters started. So much for that.

I was planning on sleeping in until online coverage of the Masters started. So much for that.

Haha right? I just found out it isn't even on until 7:45 here.

I know everyone's excited about the masters but I'll be more interested in the WNB event in Texas on the Web.com tour since I know a guy playing in it.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Woke up to fire trucks this morning 4:00 am neighbor's garage/shed burned to the ground..

Don't think so he does alot of tinkering on car's,tractors etc. think it might have some thing to do with that??

That's too bad.

Dude, my Bridgestone J40 that I ordered is a BOMBER! Love that GD ADDi 7 shaft!

Its MASTERS WEEK! How about Arnie and that ceremonial teeshot?! That fist pump was more epic than any of tigers. I bet he went inside and ordered Mark Stefenhagen! Or did he order an Arnold Palmer?
Did you read the thread about how he orders his drinks? He orders them asking for a Mr. Palmer, followed by a wink and a smile. That's just awesome. I hope I can meet that legend one day.

A big thanks to DevRickus for suggesting this signature! You're the man!!

Lot's of on deck activites included here's morning strech class..

20130214-113503-d.jpg

What a great day. Its Masters time and I get to spend the day here, and just beyond this range is the Ocean. I can hear the waves crashing.

atedu4u9.jpg

What a great day. Its Maters time and I get to spend the day here, and just beyond this range is the Ocean. I can hear the waves crashing.

atedu4u9.jpg

reminds me a little of ohio....oh wait...nevermind

Who's mating out there Morgan? Something you care to share? :alien:

I love it GG. Is that east coast of Florida?

Who's mating out there Morgan? Something you care to share? :alien:

Wow didn't even catch that. Stupid brain.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

IMG_20130411_143502_zps2674f34c.jpg

IMG_20130411_143426_zpsa5c1b63f.jpg

IMG_20130411_143339_zps0c77e85b.jpg

I win.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

FWIW, Georgia is connected to the Ocean. It's a little one, called the Atlantic.

FWIW, Georgia is connected to the Ocean. It's a little one, called the Atlantic.

IIRC we talked about that one in my Geography class. Tiny little thing.

Whoops, don't tell her that.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back