2013 THP Masters Contest & Thread Sponsored By TaylorMade

I got Dustin and BVP. Hoping BVP heats it up tomorrow.

And holy hell Keegan where were you. The human rain delay himself is in a pickle.

Bridgestone had a good day today...3 of top 13

Do you Marc Leishman is right now thinking " oh crap it is on Thursday. I don't want to be leading on the first day" ??

Am I the only one who really likes Dufner's shoes?

Has it mentioned that 3 of the 4 times Tiger won The Masters, he shot an opening round 70.

The way Phil is talking in his interview, he either shoots 66 or 76 tomorrow, nothing in between.

It's sure hard to not like seeing Freddie on the leader board. I didn't pick Sergio but I'm kinda rooting for him as well.

The way Phil is talking in his interview, he either shoots 66 or 76 tomorrow, nothing in between.
Yep! I picked Phil in the contest. You just neve know.

It's sure hard to not like seeing Freddie on the leader board. I didn't pick Sergio but I'm kinda rooting for him as well.

Freddie seems to shoot good early rounds at Augusta lately, only to fade away.

He needs to control his emotions. The swing he made on 13, 17 and the reactions that followed lead me to believe that he might fade away towards the end of the weekend.

I know.. I wish he could last all weekend though. He seems like a genuine good guy.

Ya. I'm hoping he keeps it going this year. I'd love to see Freddie win.

Phil sounds confident for tomorrow.

Dufner, Haas, and Kuch need to keep their hats on.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Sorry, not following... :confused2:

OK, obviously an British expression (from the card game). Basically, I have the same picks.

Seems I am not the only one that took Justin and Dustin. Oh well. Was a great day for some golf and I am really looking forward to the weekend.

Pretty impressed by this Tianlang Guan kid, looked and played solid. Even kept it together well during his press conference, they would have found a large wet spot on the chair after I left.

OK, obviously an British expression (from the card game). Basically, I have the same picks.

Ok, sorry. Never heard of that before, but good picks! :) Sorry about that.

This made me laugh pretty hard:

"@RobertLusetich "We're wearing the same outfits because they told us to." - plain speaking from Dustin Johnson #adidas #masters"

This made me laugh pretty hard:

"@RobertLusetich "We're wearing the same outfits because they told us to." - plain speaking from Dustin Johnson #adidas #masters"

LOL, thanks for posting Ary! P.S. I know it was a while ago, but I just saw your MC Youtube video with why we should root for you guys (Clover), and I loved it. That's a great idea for a vid and some good "marketing" for your team.

Finally home from work and sitting down finally to watch some Masters coverage. Replay or not, been looking forward to it all day.

Feherty said that DJ hit driver-9 iron into 15. of course he did

Back