The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear. What kind of law do you practice?

Dude, my Bridgestone J40 that I ordered is a BOMBER! Love that GD ADDi 7 shaft!

Lots of things. My specialty is serious injury and death cases.

Accident on the way home from work today, ran into the back of another car. Thought the car was moving on a yield and well they didnt, only going about 20 MPH just tapped the bumper. The passenger is pregnant so the the ambulance is called she gets on a stretcher, I am feeling sick to my stomach at this point just hope that they are both ok. Cops writes the ticket for "failure to maintain proper control" great, I am a moron I deserve that court date June 28th. Which would be fine, my fault I will take it but I am supposed to be on my honeymoon........What a way to end the week UGH

Yuck, sorry to read that Crest. Hoping all is well man.

Oh wow, Crest. Hope everything turns out ok.

Sorry to hear that Crest. Hope everything turns out alright.

Thanks guys I appreciate it, I just feel like a moron. Nothing I can do about it now just pray that they are ok and hope that I can get my date changed. Thanks for the support.

Damn crest! Sorry to hear that and hope it is nothing serious for her

Damn crest! Sorry to hear that and hope it is nothing serious for her

Thanks man. I gave them my phone number and said to call if anything happens, I believe it was just a precaution. If not for that probably would have just exchanged info and been on our way no damage to either of the vehicles.

That's good dude. Can never be too safe and I would have done the same thing

Thanks guys I appreciate it, I just feel like a moron. Nothing I can do about it now just pray that they are ok and hope that I can get my date changed. Thanks for the support.

If you do not plan on contesting the ticket, you can usually contact the solicitor's office about a negotiated plea. Would resolve the ticket before the hearing.

Not the only consideration, but just as an FYI.

Just found out my Corgi has an obstruction and it needs to be surgically removed. This is after he was diagnosed with Valley Fever and Addison's Disease 2 months ago. Luckily I have already paid his deductible for the year so I am only on the hook for 20% of this.

Every flight has been delayed today. Another delay to Houston. Already missed half my meeting

All that flying you do with delays and stuff must get hard on the nerves. I'd be a wreck trying to keep everything on schedule if I had to deal with airlines.

Why aren't you flying in the THP jet, tad?

If you do not plan on contesting the ticket, you can usually contact the solicitor's office about a negotiated plea. Would resolve the ticket before the hearing.

Not the only consideration, but just as an FYI.

Thanks man. I appreciate the advice. Just kinda feeling like a moron after the whole ordeal.

Having to watch American Idol on In Demand. No fast forwarding.

Even worse, doing it voluntarily.

Having to watch American Idol on In Demand. No fast forwarding.

Even worse, doing it voluntarily.

I just realized why I've been happier than normal the last few weeks. My wife didn't suck me into AI this year. Didn't dawn on me until now.

People who constantly rag on TaylorMade, on their advertising, their "strong lofts" their shaft lengths, jesus they are doing the same thing every oem is doing but you never hear about Callaway's strong lofts, or claims of distance, or longer the necessary shaft lengths, or mizuno, or cobras, or nikes.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

People who constantly rag on TaylorMade, on their advertising, their "strong lofts" their shaft lengths, jesus they are doing the same thing every oem is doing but you never hear about Callaway's strong lofts, or claims of distance, or longer the necessary shaft lengths, or mizuno, or cobras, or nikes.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Meh taylormade is just ok

My wrist has been sore for several days now and I'm having to wear a wrist brace when playing golf. Weather is too pretty here not to play, so I got to suck it up and get out there. I've never had a wrist injury like this and I'm hoping it's just a strain or something mild. I'm just pissed I didn't tweak it back in January or February :angry::beat-up::banghead:

My wrist has been sore for several days now and I'm having to wear a wrist brace when playing golf. Weather is too pretty here not to play, so I got to suck it up and get out there. I've never had a wrist injury like this and I'm hoping it's just a strain or something mild. I'm just pissed I didn't tweak it back in January or February :angry::beat-up::banghead:

Sorry to hear that og, hopefully time AND eventually graphite shafts makes life easier On ya

OG! Hope that wrist feels better for ya!!

Well, crap.

Don't know why I waited until today for this rant. Richard and I arrived back in our home in NJ Thursday night after our road trip to Florida. We had a friend who we have known for a couple years house sit for us during this two week span to take care of our cats.

While we were still in Florida, Richard got a call from him saying that his laptop (which we had seen right before we left on a living room table) had disappeared. We were confused, as we have never had this problem in our close to four years living here. Our neighbor has even accidentally left his front door cracked open more than once while he was going shopping and nothing has ever been touched.

Our friend said that he didn't see any other item gone. So he filed a police report and we went on with our trip. When we got back home this past Thursday, we were putting things away and getting settled back in when I went to my entertainment cabinet to turn on my Xbox to possibly play a little bit before bed.

This is what I saw:

20130413_085255_zpsddd79fdd.jpg

20130413_085310_zpse7f13acc.jpg

My Xbox is gone. Cables still there, Kinect still above the TV, and my controllers as well (the second controller still sitting on top of the cabinet with my gaming headset). So we are absolutely confused. Why didn't the person responsible take the controllers, or my headset, or anything else in the house that would have been easy to take (like our Mac Mini, in the same cabinet)? Did this happen at the same time that the laptop disappeared?

Our friend had been going in and out of the house for meetings and his going to church near where he is living in Philly. He brought a bunch of his personal items which are still in the house, so he will have to return here to pick them back up. When we arrived home, the doors were locked up safely. I sent him a text Thursday night, but have yet to get an answer. Richard called this morning and got his voicemail.

So he housesits, and this happens, when in the past nothing like this has ever occurred to us or our neighbors. Yesterday I was in a bit of shock, this morning I am just furious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back