2013 THP Masters Contest & Thread Sponsored By TaylorMade

Tigers back 9 was miserable. Going from having a share of a lead to a few strokes back. Damn.

I believe Tiger is going to be in the 7th to last group because of that finish. Going to be teeing off over an hour before the leaders. Who would of thought that a few hours ago.

Just make par here Jason. Don't be aggressive here....please....

*begins chant* "Lag that putt! Lag that putt!"

Guan!!

Alright, Guan makes the cut!

A chutt and one putt for Day. Whew. Guan is in.

And now the penalty talk will most likely die out...even when it shouldn't.

Going! Going! Guan!!

(thank god Berman didn't The Masters this year)

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

whew. ok, i'm masters out today. See yall tomorrow.

Well it looks like we have a really packed leaderboard. A lot of good players who can make some noise tomorrow. Should be a fun day for sure.

Guan also won the crystal for low amateur. What a great story.

Woods and Fernandez castano?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Jason Sobel ‏@JasonSobelGC2m
Looks like Bubba Watson will be first off as a single tomorrow. They should let him use the Hovercraft and see if he can finish in an hour.

I missed so much in here. I will be around most of tomorrow and all day Sunday though. Gonna be an awesome weekend!

I have 4 in the top 10 (2,4,7,7) and only have two guys missing the cut. One if my best weeks yet. Bet I still drop spots after the weekend though. ?

I am catching up. Tiger hit the stick and it went in the drink? Wow, that would drive you to the bar for a cold one instead of the range for practice after the round.

YES! You all don't understand how much better this made my weekend. Amazing!!!!

Dude, my Bridgestone J40 that I ordered is a BOMBER! Love that GD ADDi 7 shaft!

YES! You all don't understand how much better this made my weekend. Amazing!!!!

Dude, my Bridgestone J40 that I ordered is a BOMBER! Love that GD ADDi 7 shaft!

Jason Day had two good chances to put the cut to +3 but just missed both of them. Talk about sighs of relief that are heard around the golf world.

I guess I'm the only one that things golf could've benefited had he missed the cut.

Thousands of people are amazed at how good Phil Mickelson is, and I've always been amazed at how poorly he can play with all his talent. It just blows my mind that he hits some really bad shots at times.

Back