2013 THP Masters Contest & Thread Sponsored By TaylorMade

What a pair of tee shots by Cabrera and Leishman. Wow.

Whoa Jason Day just flew the 15th with his second.

Cabrera and Leishman shooting darts at 16.

Leaders are rolling in birdies left and right to close out their rounds.

Tomorrow is going to be a BLAST.

Horrible shot for Freddie after laying up.

Day is in a really tough location, par will be tough

You aren't kidding about the dart throwing contest. Holy carp those were two great shots.

Sunday at The Masters is going to be AWESOME!!!

Not looking good for Tiger or those that want him to win. He'll likely be 4 off the lead heading into tomorrow, maybe even 5.

Okay how many on here have Sneds and Day...not me.

Sneds knocked that stiff.

Could of been a 4 stroke swing, probably would of had a short birdie putt.

4 should have been no problem, and it had a legit chance of backing up and going in, so it would be 5 shots different.

Hate to mention this but how is Freddie keeping up with the pace after pacing back and forth for so long before laying up.

Both Couples and Day aren't exactly the fastest players, especially compared to the group ahead of them.

I was really impressed with tigers interview, much better then some previous ones.

This is getting exciting, wish I'd be able to watch tomorrow's round.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Loved the interview Tiger just gave. Honest, open and smiling. Great to see.

Sunday at The Masters is going to be AWESOME!!!

And best of all, we won't have to listen to/watch the same dead horse beaten all morning tomorrow like we did today. Pumped for this.

Agreed. Glad to see him with a smile on his face, rather than scowl after a round.

Thought the same thing. Hell, even my girlfriend said "He handled that very well."

I was really impressed with tigers interview, much better then some previous ones.

This is getting exciting, wish I'd be able to watch tomorrow's round.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Agreed, I thought he did a very good job with that interview. Seemed upbeat.

4 should have been no problem, and it had a legit chance of backing up and going in, so it would be 5 shots different.

With the penalty he took an 8 on the hole. Don't think he was holing out on his 3rd so it was going to be a birdie or a par and either a 3 or 4 shot swing.

Showing a little personality goes a LONG way.

Tiger interview is exactly what you want to see from him. After he found out he didn't drop right, he took care of it and moved on. Glad to see him upbeat and smiling too, could be a fun day to watch golf tomorrow.

Got to think Day and Couples close to being put on the clock. Full hole behind.

Tiger's interview did go very well and it was good to see his very infectious smile.

Okay how many on here have Sneds and Day...not me.

I don't remember anyone saying they had that combo, several of us have Brandt and Justin though.

Anyone else notice how cheesy some of the sponsor logo's look on the players shirts this year? I could swear they almost look like cheap iron on patches

Back