2013 THP Masters Contest & Thread Sponsored By TaylorMade

Today's pin positions:

sunday-pins-3_4_r536_c534.jpg

#2 is around the same position as where Oosthuizen made the albatross last year, should see some eagles there today. #4 in same position as where Phil made triple bogey last year, very hard pin between the bunkers. #6 is way back up on the shelf on the right side of that green. #7 is in a position where guys can hit it towards the middle of the green and feed it down the slope. #10 is basically the same as last year, and #12 is the traditional Sunday position. Hopefully #14 is in the "sweet spot" of the green where the ball can feed towards that hole. Eagles should also be seen on #15 with the pin in the back of the green. #16 and #18 are in traditional spots as well, can't wait to see guys feed it back down the slope on #18 green.

I still say that -11 under wins today.

#2 is around the same position as where Oosthuizen made the albatross last year, should see some eagles there today. #4 in same position as where Phil made triple bogey last year, very hard pin between the bunkers. #6 is way back up on the shelf on the right side of that green. #7 is in a position where guys can hit it towards the middle of the green and feed it down the slope. #10 is basically the same as last year, and #12 is the traditional Sunday position. Hopefully #14 is in the "sweet spot" of the green where the ball can feed towards that hole. Eagles should also be seen on #15 with the pin in the back of the green. #16 and #18 are in traditional spots as well, can't wait to see guys feed it back down the slope on #18 green.

Rain might be a factor for the last few groups. Expected around 6pm

I bet we see some eagles on 13 too. Guys can hit the middle of the green and let if feed down or just go at it a-la-Phil from the pine straw. Today should be a good day.

Of all of them 15 looks like the best scoring chance. Wlll be gooooood watching.

on a semi unrelated note...my golf partner that got his golden ticket for Saturday, has just messaged me and said looks like he's staying for Masters Sunday. Ugh is all I could say.

My guys for the contest are Sneds and DJ, hopefully Brandt can hold on and DJ can post a low round!
Kinda with ya....I have sneeeeeeedeker and J Rose....where'd he go??????

I've got Cabrera, Scott, Woods, Couples and Rose in the top 20. I'd love to see Cabrera take it home again.

Kinda with ya....I have sneeeeeeedeker and J Rose....where'd he go??????

I only picked Sneds :bridgestone:staffer because I thought he was not a TaylorMade staffer too :bulgy-eyes:? I would have added Jason Day if I hand known :beat-up:

The 2:00 pairing is kinda funny... I wonder if Ricky throws Stricker's game off with all of that orange.

Then Ricky is gonna play bad because he's gonna go khaki comatose from looking at Stricker all day...

The 2:00 pairing is kinda funny... I wonder if Ricky throws Stricker's game off with all of that orange.

Then Ricky is gonna play bad because he's gonna go khaki comatose from looking at Stricker all day...

Haha @ khaki comatose

I only picked Sneds :bridgestone:staffer because I thought he was not a TaylorMade staffer too :bulgy-eyes:? I would have added Jason Day if I hand known :beat-up:

I was shocked as well to see him on the TM list for our choices. Just didn't expect Day to be there, and still don't.

I'd love to know if anyone in the contest has Brandt Snedeker and Jason Day as their 2 picks from TM.

I'd love to know if anyone in the contest has Brandt Snedeker and Jason Day as their 2 picks from TM.

Someone posted yesterday that they did. I don't remember who it was though.

I think I saw someone did. Of course when your boy tw wins it won't matter

Anyone have Scott as their only contest pick, or am I the only one dumb enough to do that?

Did you see Snedeker's caddy just pull the ball out of the cup with the clubhead? I hate seeing people do that.

Anyone have Scott as their only contest pick, or am I the only one dumb enough to do that?

Probably just you. Lol. I think he's got it in him to win today.

Probably just you. Lol. I think he's got it in him to win today.

I like his chances. I like him playing out of that 2nd to last group, especially with fellow Aussie Leishman, whose game is pretty similar. Last two final rounds at The Masters, Scott has shot 67 in 2011 and 66 last year. If he does that today, he's winning this thing.

Did you see Snedeker's caddy just pull the ball out of the cup with the clubhead? I hate seeing people do that.

Most people are trying to do it with a putter and fail miserably. It's much easier with a wedge like Snedeker's caddie was doing.

Back