Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 2 spots left open in my bag. There is a small gap to fill between my M4+ and my 3 wood.
I am thinking about a very long hitting 18 degree hybrid. I had an Adams Tight Lies 18 hybrid that is pretty old and I just could not hit it very well.
I do like the Mashie+ but I feel there may be longer hitting 18's out there?
I will shopping for used as well.

I've found my j40 18* to be a fairly long poker. Of all the hybrids I've hit, the j40 and i20 hybrids are my definite favorites.

I've found my j40 18* to be a fairly long poker. Of all the hybrids I've hit, the j40 and i20 hybrids are my definite favorites.

I'll second the j40 hybo, the face is just hawt as og would say

I want the Rbladez tours

I also want to try the R1 and Rbz Stage 2

I am pondering why I am so afraid of doing any club work. I'm not afraid of DIY projects, don't mind working on cars, motorcycles, basic carpentry, and have done more electrical work than anyone who is colorblind ever should. So why am I so afraid of any basic club work.

I have 2 spots left open in my bag. There is a small gap to fill between my M4+ and my 3 wood.
I am thinking about a very long hitting 18 degree hybrid. I had an Adams Tight Lies 18 hybrid that is pretty old and I just could not hit it very well.
I do like the Mashie+ but I feel there may be longer hitting 18's out there?
I will shopping for used as well.

Amp Cell 2/3 hybrid! Absolute beast and quickly becoming one of my favorites in my bag!

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

I wonder what its like to hit an iron like Angel Cabrera

Scor wedges and a new hybrid. Hybrid OME??? Undecided.

I am thinking I need to get my hand on a X Hot 3 Deep in 14.5 to try. Just not to sure what shaft to go with. Maybe the diamana blue 83X.

I think I'm going to pull the trigger on a 588 MT 3i tomorrow

Vokeys. And I don't even know why.

Dude, my Bridgestone J40 that I ordered is a BOMBER! Love that GD ADDi 7 shaft!

I am thinking I need to get my hand on a X Hot 3 Deep in 14.5 to try. Just not to sure what shaft to go with. Maybe the diamana blue 83X.

If you find a 2for1 deal let me know

So I love my CG Black 3 wood but the 16* is killing me. Not sure what to do but I know I want to keep that shaft because of the launch it gives me. I feel like a 13* would be a winner but that leaves my driver a little useless.

So I love my CG Black 3 wood but the 16* is killing me. Not sure what to do but I know I want to keep that shaft because of the launch it gives me. I feel like a 13* would be a winner but that leaves my driver a little useless.

Maybe a lower launching 15*, I believe the black is pretty high launching.

I am pondering why I am so afraid of doing any club work. I'm not afraid of DIY projects, don't mind working on cars, motorcycles, basic carpentry, and have done more electrical work than anyone who is colorblind ever should. So why am I so afraid of any basic club work.

Good news is if you screw up you can always try again. Grips and steel shafts (the most basic stuff) mainly. Grinding and stamping, not so much...

I'm gonna learn grinding this spring. That's my next goal.

THPing on Tapatalk

Agreed. Worst case scenario - an iron head falls off when you swing it. Been there done that. Just glued it back on after I got home.

Almost bought a 52-56-60 Cally Forged from CallawayPreOwned.com about 4 times this weekend. Thankfully someone bought the 56.

Almost bought a 52-56-60 Cally Forged from CallawayPreOwned.com about 4 times this weekend. Thankfully someone bought the 56.

Was it on Friday since that was WPF?

Friday, Saturday and Sunday. It was a #WPW for me.

acceoptable

my #wpf turned into some Cleveland RTX wedges heading this way to demo thanks to an awesome thper!

acceoptable

my #wpf turned into some Cleveland RTX wedges heading this way to demo thanks to an awesome thper!

I havent heard anything good about the Cally Forged wedges. It's whats holding me back. I think I am pretty set on needing to get rid of the ATV's. They just arent working out well for me.

I havent heard anything good about the Cally Forged wedges. It's whats holding me back. I think I am pretty set on needing to get rid of the ATV's. They just arent working out well for me.

I think there are a couple thpers that like them.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I think there are a couple thpers that like them.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

They Like the X Forged but not the new forged wedges. Havent been able to find a good deal on a set of X Forged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back