adicross Tour Preview

I want to see these in hand to see how light they are. That said, if they ever brought the blue colorway out in spikeless, that would probably be a must-add to my closet.

I'm on the edge with these. When I first saw DJ wearing them, I was completely against them, hated them. However, they are growing on me a little. Still will never love them though.

I have 3 pairs of the other Adicross shoes, so I will probably get these as well... after their price drops just a hair.

Seeing the first post from JB, and I was not keen on them - after seeing the other colours that Cookie posted, I might consider the silver/white ones, but I would need to see them in the flesh before making a final decision as they don't grab me like some others I have seen

I like the look, but it's not $200 worth of like.

In my mind, Adicross is Adidas Golf's spikeless shoe. I'm confused why they would roll out a high end cleated, casual look shoe under the Adicross label.

As it is, I really like my Adicross spikeless shoes that can be picked up at a good price (great value), and I don't see myself buying a cleated shoe anytime soon. My last new pair of cleated shoe is holding up well, since it only gets used for early morning or wet rounds.

hmmm.
DJ rocked these, but i'm not a huge fan of the hybrid style, casual meets sport.

they definitely look like you could pop off the bottom half and head to the bowling alley to get in a few frames with Walter and Donny.

I like the blue colorway, but at $200 I'll still be pondering the blue Crossflex more at half the price.

Wait to see the other colors, but that blue is awful IMO and I am and Adidas fan.

u5e9ujup.jpg

8a2yzydy.jpg

nice!
i bet that JB rocks the crap outta these shoes.

In my mind, Adicross is Adidas Golf's spikeless shoe. I'm confused why they would roll out a high end cleated, casual look shoe under the Adicross label.

As it is, I really like my Adicross spikeless shoes that can be picked up at a good price (great value), and I don't see myself buying a cleated shoe anytime soon. My last new pair of cleated shoe is holding up well, since it only gets used for early morning or wet rounds.

Probably as the market is growing in that sector, Ecco are enjoying great sales with their Biom range. Seen quite a few wearing them this year amongst the three stripes and swooshes. FJ must be worried.

Yeah those colors don't do it for me.. Like others have said, "looks like a bowling shoe"

Those look amazing, price is a little high, but I bet the styling of all the colors is going to be amazing!

don't like the blue but i think i might like it in another color adidas makes some great golf shoes.

They are ok I guess. adidas has sort of jumped the shark for me.

Man, I just dont know if I can dig this. I guess a different color might change my mind. But this blue is pretty bad.

haha, it's amazing how different the views are on these shoes.. At first I was shocked and excited, and then I was considering the white toe being a touch too much, and now I'm back to "MAN THESE ARE AWESOME!"

Oddly enough, of the additional colours including the spikeless, the blue are the only pair I'd actually pay money for.

Now to the important part: Are they comfy?!

haha, it's amazing how different the views are on these shoes.. At first I was shocked and excited, and then I was considering the white toe being a touch too much, and now I'm back to "MAN THESE ARE AWESOME!"

Oddly enough, of the additional colours including the spikeless, the blue are the only pair I'd actually pay money for.

Now to the important part: Are they comfy?!
For sure the main question with any shoes!!!

I like em! I want to see more colors too but I'd rock the hell out of those blue and white ones!

Edit: Thanks for throwing up more pics Cookie. I definitely like the blue/white the best!

I'm not sure about the color but I have always liked my adicross shoes I have now so I will give them a try.

I really wish there was an all black.

Back