Not open for further replies.

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
One lucky person will get to enjoy the awesomeness of the first Ohio Invitational!

This one should get snapped up in a heartbeat!

He actually said he would as long as you took the spot to the THP Outing that opened up this week.

Badda BOOM!

He actually said he would as long as you took the spot to the THP Outing that opened up this week.

Sounds like an agreement to me.

Dan, do it. You won't, but you should.

Atlantadan would totally go for this. I wish I lived closer.

We can make that happen, too. There's plenty of quality housing options here, plus way better BBQ.

I was 2 seconds from taking this, but I remembered I'm already committed to a tournament that weekend.

I was 2 seconds from taking this, but I remembered I'm already committed to a tournament that weekend.

booooo!
blow it off.
we're talking O-H-I-O here DK!

THP > whatever you're talking about.

booooo!
blow it off.
we're talking O-H-I-O here DK!
Sorry guys, nothing tops playing with my dad, uncle, and cousin. Plus I'd be back home for that weekend already, so the drive would be even longer than my AC trip. 8 hours is no fun.

Sorry guys, nothing tops playing with my dad, uncle, and cousin. Plus I'd be back home for that weekend already, so the drive would be even longer than my AC trip. 8 hours is no fun.

Its worth it, hence people coming from NY, GA, IA and even Canada

Its worth it, hence people coming from NY, GA, IA and even Canada
Not saying it isn't, just a long trip. And I do need to save money for AC still. Haven't quite made enough for the weekend.

Atlantadan would totally go for this. I wish I lived closer.

The irony in this is high. War Eagle lives further from OH, than you live from the outing. :D
Boom! Both spots filled in one shot.

Darn it, I wish I could make that work!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back