Lynchburg14

Reaction score
Handicap
So the clubs I ordered from Callaway were shipped on 4/13/13. I payed for 2 day next air. I know this means business days. My clubs were suppose to be delivered yesterday but wore not. The UPS tracking shows that they were still sitting in KY. So I called and they could not help at all. All they could say was that it is suppose delivered yesterday. Well today I get another update and the clubs were shipped to Minneapolis, then back to KY, then finally to VA. UPS sucks!

So the clubs I ordered from Callaway were shipped on 4/13/13. I payed for 2 day next air. I know this means business days. My clubs were suppose to be delivered yesterday but wore not. The UPS tracking shows that they were still sitting in KY. So I called and they could not help at all. All they could say was that it is suppose delivered yesterday. Well today I get another update and the clubs were shipped to Minneapolis, then back to KY, then finally to VA. UPS sucks!

That seems nuts! Hopefully you got a refund on your shipping at the very least.

I'd be giving UPS a call and asking for a refund.

Dan

I called Callaway and the guys said he was sorry for my troubles and would be refunding me the money.

Callaway customer service fixing a UPS screwup. Their excellent CS is never-ending!

Last edited:
Good job by Callaway!

That sucks about UPS but Callaway is awesome!

Way to go Callaway!

Dan

Callaway CS strikes again!!

Stinks that UPS messed up. Odd that UPS is the only carrier that has never messed up an order of mine. Nice move by Callaway stepping in.

That is strange given that UPS stands head and shoulders above the other carriers in on time delivery performance. When I was with Amazon.com they stood out so much that they were the only carrier we trusted the Harry Potter door step releases with.

I can't speak to their customer service though. We were their #1 customer and got pretty special treatment.

Callaway doing the right thing...as usual

I should have intercepted them for you in Minneapolis and gotten them on the right path!

i always ship with UPS and never have any problems. glad Callaway stepping up and making it right.

I wouldn't be shocked if the throw in some goodies to help smooth things over too

I really like seeing that Callaway took care of your shiiping. They did right by you, the customer, and now they can deal with UPS. Very nice job Callaway. Hopefully you will get your clubs tomorrow.

Callaway customer service fixing a UPS screwup. Their excellent CS is never-ending!

Yep the guy I talked to was great. He went above and beyond what his job was. I only called him because UPS could not do anything right and they told me to call Callaway. What a great company I am happy to be playing their products.

I called Callaway and the guys said he was sorry for my troubles and would be refunding me the money.

That takes out some of the sting, but when I am waiting on a golf delivery I really expect them to be on time.

Back