Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fitter put me in standard actually.

Sometimes people prefer standard grips built up. I've always just went midsize. Perhaps grab a midsize grip and throw it on a club and see how it feels

I'm gonna take my old LH putter I experimented with last week and chop off the neck. Then drill into it in the center and make it like an FGP minus the RST. Then torch the crap out of it.

THPing on Tapatalk

The old hole can be your rst

Dude, my Bridgestone J40 that I ordered is a BOMBER! Love that GD ADDi 7 shaft!

Nike-Flat-Bill-Tour-Golf-Hat-535752_010_A.jpg

I've got two and two more on the way!

I have one SM and 3 MLs. Fit great and very comfy. For size reference this is my THP hat setting. I like ML better but I do wear the SM. it's tight but these hats flex pretty nicely.
7a3eda5u.jpg

I'm pondering getting rid of my RBZ2 3w, because I like the G25 3w I picked up on an impluse buy so much. Makes me want to swing the driver...

I have one SM and 3 MLs. Fit great and very comfy. For size reference this is my THP hat setting. I like ML better but I do wear the SM. it's tight but these hats flex pretty nicely.

Nice. I would be a S/M for sure

The old hole can be your rst

There isn't an old hole. It's a plumbers neck on the Lh side I'd chop off. I said no RST because I don't like it (one of the few). I just want to to be center shafted like that and the FGP is a good example of that it would look like.

THPing on Tapatalk

You won't be disappointed with the 913

I have a friend who just bought one of these at our course. He already hit a long ball with the old TaylorMade R9 he gamed. He is killing the 913 and the dude is 69 years old! He averages 260 off the tee and many times goes well beyond that. It's fun watching the old fart blow it by me 75 to 100 yards, on every tee shot :bulgy-eyes:. With that said, there is not a driver made that would help me hit the ball as far as he does.

Can anyone identify this golf bag?

the one with the dragon.

dec0c61fcb315baf30a930012f9b3654.JPG

X Hot Pro 10.5 degree head. Would love to take the shaft out of my Razr Fit driver and put it into one of the X Hot Pro heads.

7a3eda5u.jpg

Where did you get them Thain? I've got a couple of the last years model but I want the new ones!

What shaft is that Ary?

Tour AD DI-6 in stiff flex. I've got the Razr Fit adapter on it already, I just need to find the head. I don't have launch monitor numbers, but I think that I'm spinning the ball a little too much on good strikes with the Razr Fit right now.

Thinking r1 driver with a kai'li 70 shaft and a Nike method putter that I was just messing around with but fell in love with. I don't know the model. It had the white Nike method grip on it. I would put my super stroke on it.

It's that time again....

XHotPro irons. Spectacular reviews everywhere. I still like my Burner 2.0's, and probably have about hit my limit for new purchases this spring already. Still, going to see if I can hit them today.

The 2 little guys are on my shoulders yapping at me. The one with the horns says 'oh, just do it. You can sell a couple of things and be out zero net cash flow'. The one with the halo is all 'hey man, you're at your limit. Home renos. Daughter's tuition. BE GOOD!' He's not as convincing as he should be :D

The guy with the halo is a real buzzkill. I hate him!

Callaway RAZR Fit Extreme. Ponder is going full steam this morning for some reason. Would have to get fitted but I'm thinking an 11.5 might fit me nicely with a lower launching shaft... Still purely a hawkponder at this point tho.

Callaway RAZR Fit Extreme. Ponder is going full steam this morning for some reason. Would have to get fitted but I'm thinking an 11.5 might fit me nicely with a lower launching shaft... Still purely a hawkponder at this point tho.

Ur getting closer, I sense it

Pondering the Titleist demo day I'm going to next week. Going to start sizing up the iron offerings (AP2's, CB/MB's) and hopeing to maybe get my wedge specs (lie/length/bounce) found out for 100%.

Pondering the Titleist demo day I'm going to next week. Going to start sizing up the iron offerings (AP2's, CB/MB's) and hopeing to maybe get my wedge specs (lie/length/bounce) found out for 100%.

When and where is this demo day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back