The Chipotle for Hackers thread!

I really wanted to get Chipotle for dinner but my bank account is empty until Friday! Curse me!

I got a chicken bowl tonight. I couldn't help myself. So good!

I hate you Dan....not really. Just what you had for supper.

I hate you Dan....not really. Just what you had for supper.

I hate that you live in a country that still says "supper" and I can't enjoy it first hand.

Solid trade off I think.

I hate that you live in a country that still says "supper" and I can't enjoy it first hand.

Solid trade off I think.

hahahaha completely forgot that you had it for 'dinner'.

Today was the last day for me at my clinical location. The ladies knew I love Chipotle and they all chipped in and got me a $50 gift card as a leaving gift.

Of course I'm now standing in line at Chipotle.

I really need to go. I think it's been over 2 weeks. Plus, I have some money just sitting on my Clemson TigerCard as the end of the year draws near... Maybe lunch tomorrow.

I had a chicken bowl, rice, pinto, lettuce. Not as good without sour cream and cheese, but much healthier

I had a chicken bowl, rice, pinto, lettuce. Not as good without sour cream and cheese, but much healthier

I'm contemplating going sans sour cream and cheese next time. Just to see how much worse it would be.

I'm contemplating going sans sour cream and cheese next time. Just to see how much worse it would be.

Just a lot less flavor for me. I am trying to make changes, and it is a sacrifice I was willing to make. The calories with SC and Cheese is like 300 more I think, maybe even more than that.

Just a lot less flavor for me. I am trying to make changes, and it is a sacrifice I was willing to make. The calories with SC and Cheese is like 300 more I think, maybe even more than that.

I know, those are the two most unhealthy things in there. I'm hoping the hot salsa (my favorite) makes up for the less cheese.

485 for rice, pinto, chicken, lettuce

Add SC and Cheese it goes to 705 fat goes from 11.5 to 30.. Just not worth it for me

2oz sour cream 120 cals
1oz cheese 100 cals

Its not bad if u just ask for a little sour cream and cheese, its when they glop it all on there and pile up the cheese where u get in trouble

2oz sour cream 120 cals
1oz cheese 100 cals

It snot bad if u just ask for a little sour cream and cheese, its when they glop it all on there and pile up the cheese where u get in trouble
It triples the fat though which is worrisome for me.. I was just fine eating it the way I had it last night after my workout.

Today was the last day for me at my clinical location. The ladies knew I love Chipotle and they all chipped in and got me a $50 gift card as a leaving gift.

Of course I'm now standing in line at Chipotle.
That's awesome, enjoy!

Went to Chipotle for lunch today. When we got to the table, I looked at it and took it up to weigh it. It looked like an all time record. They laughed when I took it up and came back and said 1-3/4 pounds. So not officially a record since I didn't weigh it and see exactly what it read, but pretty close.

Had a bowl today after more than a week from my last one..........way too long!

I had chipotle twice this week....back to back days...took a break from it today though

I had to bring it back so it was a no pepper zone today.

Never had Chipotle.

Back