Explosions in Boston during Boston Marathon

hope this is it!

Guys...maybe we should wait to find out what the motives were rather than indicting (again) an entire religion of people for the acts of two (??) people.

Of course its a common thing to say. If you interviewed Bin Laden's wife would you say, "Sorry for your loss"?

Which one of his wives?

From a few minutes ago:

Listening to scanner.

They do have a person in custody that is not the suspect. They are saying he's got a vest and is holding what they think could be a switch in his hands. Explosives officers are enroute. Sounds to me like it could be nothing but mistaken identity of some sort. Who knows.

Guys...maybe we should wait to find out what the motives were rather than indicting (again) an entire religion of people for the acts of two (??) people.

I honestly dont see anyone doing that here. I dont think it matters if they are muslim, christian, jewish, etc. They are murderers.

Listening to scanner.

They do have a person in custody that is not the suspect. They are saying he's got a vest and is holding what they think could be a switch in his hands. Explosives officers are enroute. Sounds to me like it could be nothing but mistaken identity of some sort. Who knows.

I hope its not mistaken identity. Why would someone have a vest with a trigger?

Listening to scanner.

Man, this thing gets crazier by the minute! I wish it would come to an end damnit!

I hope its not mistaken identity. Why would someone have a vest with a trigger?

It may not be that at all. It's not the suspect. They've said that more than a few times.

I still think there's more people involved than the two guys. Maybe the guy in the vest is one of them?

Which one are you watching?

I'm flipping between the two. One has a street loaded with cops and media, and the other has basically an empty street with police moving back and forth on it.

What I've really noticed is that the whole thing is one big clustereff out there. Very confusing.

Its because they are still dealing with the very real fact that there can be explosives in many places and they can be detonated at any time.
What I've really noticed is that the whole thing is one big clustereff out there. Very confusing.

When did they say he was Muslim?

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

According to his status on facebook. That's what they said earlier. It was the young kids facebook

I think the medias to blame for that. The Leo's seem organized to me, but he media is horrible

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I think they found it empty.

This is a picture of Kenmore Square, about 3 blocks from Fenway Park. There are tons of restaurants and shops in this area, normally filled with people. This is what a lockdown looks like:

BIODMRPCQAAMk9H.jpg:large

Have been there before, that's scary in itself.

John Kerry with a press conference to say nothing. Why?

According to his status on facebook. That's what they said earlier. It was the young kids facebook

It was his Russian facebook or equivilent his stated religion was supporter of Islam.

Its because they are still dealing with the very real fact that there can be explosives in many places and they can be detonated at any time.

For sure. Has to be crazy scary out there.

I think the medias to blame for that. The Leo's seem organized to me, but he media is horrible

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

This is LEO scanners. Not media.

If only we had Jack Bauer working this case, all of this stuff would be over by now. ;-)

Back