Explosions in Boston during Boston Marathon

Update from Governor Patrick, Mayor Menino, and a representative from Mass State Police: Lockdown is still in effect. 60-70% of the neighborhood in Watertown where they are focusing their efforts has been searched. There will be a controlled explosion in Cambridge later today on Norfolk Street (most likely at home of suspects).

Just got out of testing, to actually check out the news, good grief. I don't really have the words.

Why is the news people interviewing some girl who went to high school with him?

I also do not give a crap what he was like two yrs ago. The fact that he was a life guard has no relevance to what's transpired in the last several day.

He is now a murder and a terrorist and should pay for what he has done!

I also do not give a crap what he was like two yrs ago. The fact that he was a life guard has no relevance to what's transpired in the last several day.

Correct on all points. The interview is an example of the news media trying to fill air time.

While driving back to the office from a meeting, I actually heard a reporter ask an expert if he thought this thing could get "wrapped up" pretty quickly. Seriously, that was the question.

Can't believe he hasn't turned up yet...................

There was also some suspicious activity in the area, a ladder was set up to a roof that was not there before. Roof was eventually cleared.

Why is it no one ever says "yeah that guy was a complete wacko... I'm suprised he didn't kill people before."

I sure hope that nobody else gets hurt. That guy isn't coming out with his hands up.

At work now with limited media access...updates here greatly appreciated.

did i just hear "suspect down" on the scanner? Could have been something else, but it sounds like they have the girl now.

It's moment like these that I wish the gallows were still an acceptable method of sentencing...this guy should get why he deserves, a short drop and a sudden stop.

It's moment like these that I wish the gallows were still an acceptable method of sentencing...this guy should get why he deserves, a short drop and a sudden stop.

But that would be "inhumane"...

I agree with you entirely, express lane.

I hope they are able to take him alive.

But that would be "inhumane"...

I agree with you entirely, express lane.

I disagree. Throw him into Gen Pop at some federal maximum security prison. And make sure all of the crazies know that he killed an 8 year old kid. Let nature take it's course.

Explosions in Boston during Boston Marathon

I disagree. Throw him into Gen Pop at some federal maximum security prison. And make sure all of the crazies know that he killed an 8 year old kid. Let nature take it's course.

Now that would get results, I wish this was another way to punish the scum of the earth, perfect scenario for survival of the fittest, The bottle neck effect will be represented by this here broken bottle neck- natural selection at its best

Too bad the system doesn't work that way.

I just don't want to see any collateral damage here, whether they get him alive or not, I don't want to see anyone else hurt.

Whoever the guy is on CBS Boston is super unprofessional.

Back