The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feet in pictures.

HATE FEDEX!!!!
Will not do business with en at all. I will refuse to buy with anyone who ships with em..

tap'n from my big as Note2

Sorry, but care to elaborate?

Ha-Ha.......thinking the same thing earlier. Sloppy amateurs!

Can we get smalls to edit it out please since he feels the same way. I hope I never run across something in the marketplace I want that has feet in it.. I honestly don't think I could purchase it...

Can we get smalls to edit it out please since he feels the same way. I hope I never run across something in the marketplace I want that has feet in it.. I honestly don't think I could purchase it...
The best are the guys that do it barefoot!

Week two of league, and the second week in a row that people are no-showing because it's 45 and wet.

Week two of league, and the second week in a row that people are no-showing because it's 45 and wet.

We were supposed to start leagues two weeks ago, the snow hit. I'd be there with you, heck I was golfing the other day when it was freezing and sleeping, for awhile anyways.

On a league related rant, been asking my buddies if they were going to have a league team, they didn't decide, then they did and they didn't ask me again.

Whatever joined anther kids and we're gonna kick their butt even though it's only me and him on the team right now.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Sorry, but care to elaborate?

Had nothing but bad delivery experiences..last week driver lied about getting the right house (mine) I had to find it on my own.. got on website requested I would pickup @ a cetain store location, was called went to pick it up & it was @ different one..last year delivered my package to a frekin Tire STORE a couple blocks away .

Also to add..get shuffled around call centers to totally incompetent people

League night was cancelled due to poor turnout. Kinda bummed, but went to the range and got my fix for the night anyway.

I was supposed to go to the range today but was home sick. Kinda bummed, but I needed it.

I met one of the highest ups on the course one day.

We were both sick.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

My wrist is completely destroyed and I am supposed to play golf at the OH Invitational in 4 days.

My wrist is completely destroyed and I am supposed to play golf at the OH Invitational in 4 days.

Man, sorry to hear it. Something that just happened or an old injury going nuts?

Man, sorry to hear it. Something that just happened or an old injury going nuts?

Same nagging injury I deal with every year it seems at least two times, it just has terrible timing.

You too? Lol

Reminds me of the picture I sent Jake during the first Nebraska outing.

Ummm, you sent it to me too. MO_Hacker too, I think!

Same nagging injury I deal with every year it seems at least two times, it just has terrible timing.

My wrist was hurting so bad i had to wear a brace on it for a few days. Find you a good support brace and it might put you back in the game. At least for the couple of days at the Invitational.

My rant is that I hate it when my wife has call in the middle of the week and I am left to tote two kids around to practices, get homework done and make dinner. I don't know how single parents do it.

I hate that michelob ultra cans are tall and skinny. And just generally (let me put my flame resistant suit on) canned beer in general.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I hate that michelob ultra cans are tall and skinny. And just generally (let me put my flame resistant suit on) canned beer in general.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk
I don't mind canned beer, but it has to fit in a coolie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back