The Powerball and Mega Millions Wanna win it thread

Yeah I would quit. Golf all the time and take my money and buy out the Lego company. Who wouldn't want to own Lego

1. Thank Jesus
2. Try to keep anyone from finding out... is that possible?
3. Divide the money up into piles... one pile for investing, one for my parents, one for my daughter, one for my family now

I might order a pizza or go out to eat and tip 1,000 dollars. That would be fun to do.

First order of business, post a photo of myself holding the winning ticket on Facebook, with directions to "like" and "share" for a chance to be given a million.

After that, who knows.

Never quit a job without two weeks notice. Never would.

Don't ever burn bridges.

Being as I have been retired for 5 years I am saying probably not. :devil:
Then you probably have at least double the chance of winning than any of us!

First order of business, post a photo of myself holding the winning ticket on Facebook, with directions to "like" and "share" for a chance to be given a million.

After that, who knows.
I would want as few people to know as possible. In Kansas, we can win anonymously. THP would be funded nicely, with earmarks for some of the money for massive get togethers on THP!

Out of respect for my boss I would go into work the next day to give my notice. When that was up I would move someplace warm with good schools for the kids and even better golf courses for me.

Out of respect for my boss I would go into work the next day to give my notice. When that was up I would move someplace warm with good schools for the kids and even better golf courses for me.

I would probably just buy a trackman or something, I love Nebraska

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I would probably just buy a trackman or something, I love Nebraska

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk
It actually is a bit harder than you might think. I'm a west coast guy. I don't want to live in CA again. I have family in Vegas but there is exactly one decent school in that city and it maybe isn't the greatest place to live. Arizona? Blah. Oh well, it would be a good problem to have.

It actually is a bit harder than you might think. I'm a west coast guy. I don't want to live in CA again. I have family in Vegas but there is exactly one decent school in that city and it maybe isn't the greatest place to live. Arizona? Blah. Oh well, it would be a good problem to have.

I would live in Vegas for the altitude. It's high enough where my back doesn't hurt 24/7.

I don't think I could keep working, I like my job but I would love to just take off with my wife and daughter and do whatever we please for at least a year. The first stop would be a major OEM headquarters for the best fitting a guy could buy, and the next couple of months would be golf dominated.
After that I would lay low and spend time with family and friends in exotic locals, maybe start at Cape Kidnappers in New Zealand.

Depends on the amount I won. $100+ million? Yep. Done. We would move to the Carolinas somewhere and I'd play golf every day. I'd finally have enough time to workout and be fit, eat right, and be there for my kids every time they would ever need me. It would be awesome. I'd probably find a private school where I could coach hoops and golf and do the AD duties as well. Live the dream...

I'd probably quit my current job, but I get bored easily so I would probably try and go work at a golf course or something golf related not just saying that...

I would live in Vegas for the altitude. It's high enough where my back doesn't hurt 24/7.

And you can squeeze a few extra yards out of the altitude.

THPing on Tapatalk

And you can squeeze a few extra yards out of the altitude.

THPing on Tapatalk
Not much though, it's only 2,000 feet elevation. But that's good enough for my back. the 900 feet in Kansas City doesn't do the job. Denver would be even better, but I don't want to move to more snow than I get now!

I'd probably quit my current job, but I get bored easily so I would probably try and go work at a golf course or something golf related not just saying that...

I would DEFINITELY quit, not because I get bored, but more like I can't keep up with the idiocy that surrounds me on a daily basis.
There's a local golf shop/fitter retiring soon and I would LOVE to buy his place and just ride it out owning that shop and doing fittings and local sales.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/110544012598?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Id still go to work. People depend on me to show up every day and I have too much respect for the company that I work for to just not show up. If I won enough money to quit working for a while and maintain my current lifestyle, I may quit but probably I would continue working, go to college and get an education.
Most likely Id go to school and become a PGA teaching professional. I think it would be really cool to go to work every day and help people play better golf.

i would probably go looking for a higher-paying job, but a job that i can enjoy doing. wouldn't necessarily quit current job though, unless i get whatever other job i'm going for.

would definitely buy a nicer house, or pay off the house i'm in, buy/pay off car, a few sets of clubs, a few staff bags.. yeah, that's pretty good.

I would like to say that I would wait until they find a replacement for me and I would spend a couple weeks training that person... But realistically I would get pissed off within the first few hours of work and walk away leaving my cell and keys to the company car on the desk.

Hopefully I can give an honest answer to this tomorrow!!!

Hopefully I can give an honest answer to this tomorrow!!!

I'm also playing this week. Over 100 mil and I play.

Dan

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Zero doubt, I'd give my notice at work and work every minute. I would wait until the green was in my hand, but these 12 hour work days would be a thing of the past.

Would you guys take the instant jackpot or take the 20 year payout?

THPing on Tapatalk

Back