Future USA Ryder Cup Team?

Is he still out injured? Can't wait til he's back at his best.

yup. recovering from a torn Achilles I believe. Won't be back till mid summer at the earliest is the last I saw.

If folks are going to include "older" players like Mickelson and Mahan, then you've got to consider players such as Snedeker and Dufner.

Tiger would be 48. Phil will be over 50. Don't think either of them will be top 10 in the world in 10 years. Phil may have a shot at being captain in 2024.

I'd take Tiger being in the top 10 at 48 over Fowler even being relevant in 2023.

Posted via Tapatalk.

If Tiger is playing than doesn't Stricker get in by default?

Half of the players that will play in 2024 are not on tour yet. And yes, some of those listed are likely to do a "Duval" and disappear.

I like the Uihlein pick too. The boy is going about his business quietly, learning his trade, and showing up quite well in some Euro Tour events this season. Reckon that's a solid play. Is he coached by Butch?

I hope Phil is captain if he isn't still playing on the team.

I hope Phil is captain if he isn't still playing on the team.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was the next Capitan to play.

Such a hard list to make I think. There is so much great talent out there now and even better guys coming up in the ranks.

There a few young guys that I think will make it on the team but its so are to tell. I don't see a lot of guys on tour now still playing good enough to make the team in 10 years.

I'd take Tiger being in the top 10 at 48 over Fowler even being relevant in 2023.

Posted via Tapatalk.

L-O-L. This is ridiculous. They'll both be very relevant come 2023 IMO.

You say that with such certainty. I just dont understand lol

They're world class players. I can't see one of them doing a Duval. One doesn't really have any type of swing, and the other can comeback from changing swings multiple times. What did Duval in was attempting to learn how to hit a draw. It ruined everything for him.

2024 is too far off. How about the Olympic team in 2016? Tiger, Phil...who else?

They're world class players. I can't see one of them doing a Duval. One doesn't really have any type of swing, and the other can comeback from changing swings multiple times. What did Duval in was attempting to learn how to hit a draw. It ruined everything for him.

Fowler isn't even in a position to be the next Duval. DD actually was a force on tour.

Fowler isn't even in a position to be the next Duval. DD actually was a force on tour.

Agreed with this. Fowler has to prove he is a world class player before we talk about him falling out of greatness

L-O-L. This is ridiculous. They'll both be very relevant come 2023 IMO.

Oh, my bad. I didn't realize 35th in the world with one win since joining the tour was "world class player" status.

He's gonna need to learn to win I he wants to be around til 2023. Until he does, I stick to my previous statement.

Posted via Tapatalk.

Oh, my bad. I didn't realize 35th in the world with one win since joining the tour was "world class player" status.

He's gonna need to learn to win I he wants to be around til 2023. Until he does, I stick to my previous statement.

Posted via Tapatalk.

Are we going to call Zach Johnson a world class player? Guess who's ranked higher then him in the OWGR...

Are we going to call Zach Johnson a world class player? Guess who's ranked higher then him in the OWGR...

This is a softball reply, you don't think someone isn't going to say, "Win a major and get back to me."

Rickie isnt an elite golfer.. Plain and simple. He has won ONE tournament

Guess who is a better golfer? ZJ.

It isn't even close.

This is a softball reply, you don't think someone isn't going to say, "Win a major and get back to me."

So you're going to call Martin Kaymer a world class player because he won a major? The dude has done nothing since that. Yeah, he made the winning putt of the Ryder Cup. But other then that....

Back