Ohio - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By Cleveland Golf

Hey does anyone know when sign ups are going to open up for this
Spoiler
in 2014?

Just hit like 15 balls into the field. My hand is sore but should be fine by Saturday.

Partner I had a good day at the range and the putting green! Practice round with Zenger tomorrow!

You going to OH shrimp boat?

Negative. I was under the impression Hell is a warm, fiery place. Who knew they were all wrong and it was really Ohio?

I am going to ATL though with you and Dan!

This is great news buddy!! Stay away from trunks and doors for the next day or so!

No fooling huh. Cars beat me up twice with in a week.

Hey does anyone know when sign ups are going to open up for this
Spoiler
in 2014?

Silly silly man...You should know never to try and guess what THP has in the hopper...:D

Work til 4 tomorrow than on my way to Trenton Ohio. Cant wait to get this goin

Everyone who's playing in the round on Friday please check your PM's

That sucks dude. We have a few 3somes for Sunday if you can make it then.

Getting ready to clean the clubs up for the weekend! Leaving in the morning with a 4 hour trip to the holiday inn at eastgate. Check in and head for the course for a little range time and putter work! I hope to see some fellow THPers there tomorrow!
taby6asa.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Atta boy partner! That's what I liked to see!

Partner I had a good day at the range and the putting green! Practice round with Zenger tomorrow!

Good to hear my brother.............just finished league nite, and hit some good shots in this giant bowl of crap we refer to as Ohio weather. Man i'm hoping for nice weather this weekend...............

Back