Cross Golf Apparel

Did you get all mediums Cookie? Would you compare the sizing to other companies we'd know about?

Yes, all mediums. Only comparison I can make is Sub70. It is the only other euro cut I have. Even the medium Puma runs a tad bigger than these.

Lookin' good cookie, those are some awesome shirts!

Yes, all mediums. Only comparison I can make is Sub70. It is the only other euro cut I have. Even the medium Puma runs a tad bigger than these.

Very cool. I like the choices man, they look great!

Cookie is representing now! Love it man. Great choices.

I'm not a euro cut built dude so I'm going with sizes much bigger than a medium thats for sure.

I love the Cookie modeling pics. They are awesome!

Strike a pose, strike a pose, vogue, vogue.

Like the choices cookie. The style is quite nice IMO.

Looks like Cross Golf has another new Ambassador:

526100_564332206918949_1289316821_n.jpg

Team Cross at the Honda Classic with new Ambassador Stuart Appleby ( Jason McCarty, Stuart and Ashley Appleby, Diana McCarty and Carla Bunge).

Looks like Cross Golf has another new Ambassador:

526100_564332206918949_1289316821_n.jpg

Team Cross at the Honda Classic with new Ambassador Stuart Appleby ( Jason McCarty, Stuart and Ashley Appleby, Diana McCarty and Carla Bunge).

Awesome to see Appleby rocking the Cross gear!

Good for Cross! Appleby is a solid player. Saw him talking about Cross on Twitter and how comfortable it is.

I can't wait to get some Cross Swag. I was looking at their stuff on Fairway Styles and holy crap. It's amazing. Some of the things I must have.

That's a good signing, Appleneck still has some game in those golf arms. The shirt looks good. I hope he has a great year.

I think Appleby is a great addition and from the sounds of it he really likes the stuff!!! But who wouldn't.

Was watching some coverage earlier and saw a bit of Stuart Appleby playing in some sharp looking Cross apparel. Got me excited to think about what Cross Golf has in mind for the 2013 Morgan Cup Cleveland staffers! So many sharp options.

I want these shorts:

img11026.jpg

Last edited:
Am I reading that right? $105 for a pair of shorts?

Retail, yes. I have found a few things on sale for great prices but full price is way out of my range.

They look like they have a longer inseam, if that's the case I'm in for the right price!

Back