Cross Golf Apparel

With all the excitement built up by the Cobra Puma guys I've been paying a visit back to the Cross website http://crossgolfapparel.com/
I know that they and Cleveland are going to come up with something amazing to send out #teamcleveland in for this years Morgan Cup.

There are so many possibilities I am excited to see what's unveiled

With all the excitement built up by the Cobra Puma guys I've been paying a visit back to the Cross website http://crossgolfapparel.com/
I know that they and Cleveland are going to come up with something amazing to send out #teamcleveland in for this years Morgan Cup.

There are so many possibilities I am excited to see what's unveiled
Same here, dude. Cant wait to see what Cross has lined up for us.

I'm non so secretly wishing for one of the Slice Polos to make an appearance. Love the way they look.
I am a fan of both the slice and draw polos!

img11677.jpg
img11720.jpg

You guys are going to look sharp for sure.

I like this one. Very different, but has something about it that catches my eye.

img11701.jpg

Wow, pretty slick.

I like the slice and draw polos....they look very sharp

The "Path Polo" available in 4 colors. Loving it! Their web belts are also killer, hoping we are lucky enough to get some snazzy belts.

img23261.jpg

img23271.jpg

Cleveland and Cross have been working closely with each other to come up with awesome outfits for you guys.

Alex dropped a nice teaser about scripting coming out pretty soon or something to that effect, pretty happy to see them working together on this effort for us!!

Cleveland and Cross have been working closely with each other to come up with awesome outfits for you guys.

I really can't wait to see what those 2 companies have come up with for this. I have no doubt they will look fantastic

This guy is pumped.

I'm excited to see what is in store for you guys, Cross golf makes some sweet looking stuff and I'm sure it will be top notch!

I am beyond excited to see what they've got for us. An incredibly unique company, I think we are going to look better than most!!!!

Look at JConn fishing for a teaser pic....

Jconn! Fishing for info.

I like it!

I am beyond excited to see what they've got for us. An incredibly unique company, I think we are going to look better than most!!!!

Better than most is a given buddy.

Was thinking about this last night and what they might have in store for us....pretty damn excited to see whatever it is!

Better than most is a given buddy.

Was thinking about this last night and what they might have in store for us....pretty damn excited to see whatever it is!

Its a given that it will be awesome. I'm convinced of that after hanging out in their booth at the PGA Show.

Its a given that it will be awesome. I'm convinced of that after hanging out in their booth at the PGA Show.

Is it bad that I am half hoping they drop some pants into the scripting? I'll sweat it out in those beautiful things!!! hahahaha! #SundayBest

Pants? In Myrtle? In July? I'll die.

Back