2013 THP Invitational Series - Full Schedule

Two events into the 2013 schedule and both have been so much fun. Up next weekend is the Atlantic City Invitational.

Thanks JRod. Excited to continue the 2013 series and see how it goes. The 1st two stops have been an absolute blast.

NJ, you are on deck. Home page article will be up tomorrow showcasing AC.

The annual THP Outing and Demo Day is this weekend and then its off to New England.

Get ready Northeast. You are on deck.

New England, you are on deck. Excited to see you in a couple of weeks.

Leave for New England this week and are excited to get up there and see everybody.

Hey Chicago....Your on deck!!!

I'm ready. Some lessons in the coming weeks to sharpen up my game and I'm going to practice staying up later than 10pm a few times as well.

I'm ready. Some lessons in the coming weeks to sharpen up my game and I'm going to practice staying up later than 10pm a few times as well.

Make it happen THP'ers. I dont care if you have 0 posts or 50,000 posts, you will be welcomed into the THP family and will have a great time. Hawk has put alot of time and effort into putting this together. Show him some love and sign up. Dont use 4th of July as an excuse to not go. Use it as a reason to get there and have a great time. Guarantee you will be having 100 times more fun than those of us that are home going to family barbecues.

Fun is assured! I'm extremely excited to know that some of my #grandaddy crew will be there as well.

Bring on the deep dish pies.
Bring on the Hawk approved golf course.
Bring on the golf w/ THPers.
Next stop IL and we are excited.

So awesome! This looks to be a great group of THPers, and who can resist deep dish pizza.

So awesome! This looks to be a great group of THPers, and who can resist deep dish pizza.

Agreed. Im pretty excited for this trip. Get to do Chicago and then on to Branson. An area GG has never been to and is just gorgeous. Can't wait.

Can you tell I organized this event? Wide open linksy course. Pizza. Beer. THP'rs. It's a match made in Hawkheaven. All it needs now is salt.

Having just attended my first THP event, I can say to those who are on the fence or are attending their first event, I am still having withdrawals. Hanging out with everyone and playing golf was the most fun I have had in a long time. Just a great time from start to finish. I am sure the folks headed to Chicago and Branson are going to have a blast regardless of how many people are there.

Having just attended my first THP event, I can say to those who are on the fence or are attending their first event, I am still having withdrawals. Hanging out with everyone and playing golf was the most fun I have had in a long time. Just a great time from start to finish. I am sure the folks headed to Chicago and Branson are going to have a blast regardless of how many people are there.

Took you long enough. Haha.

I'd like a few more, but for a holiday weekend we did fine imo. I just want to see as many THP'rs as possible!

I'd like a few more, but for a holiday weekend we did fine imo. I just want to see as many THP'rs as possible!

I feel the same about Branson, but a good time will be had at both Hawk. Just make sure you go to bed before you see 2 of anyone up there hehe

Dont sweat it man. I know first hand how difficult it is and I think you did a great job. People that arent going are the ones missing out because you guys are gonna have a blast. If wish I had unlimited funds because I would have loved to attend the Chicago event. I absolutely love that city.

Back