The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solid rant.

I grumbled at 5:00am when I got up for my early flight back to Atlanta. But I felt much better when I saw the afternoon forecast here. I imagine flying this afternoon was rough. Sorry FK

Should have stayed in Ohio longer.....just not wearing Michigan colors

Thanks for the hospitality, btw. Well worth the early flight both ways.

Thanks for the hospitality, btw. Well worth the early flight both ways.

Lol good times buddy, sorry about putting the 100 chicken fingers on ur tab last night

Hope everything works out Ryan.

Does it hurt without moving your wrist?
Nope, only when I move it... you know, like when I type... ugh...

Solid rant.

I grumbled at 5:00am when I got up for my early flight back to Atlanta. But I felt much better when I saw the afternoon forecast here. I imagine flying this afternoon was rough. Sorry FK

Just landed, two hours late but safe

My rant is a little late. I hate kidney stones. Talk about helpless pain. I have fought them for 3 weeks. The only bright side is that they cleared up in time for the Ohio Inv. Glad to be back here and painless.

My rant is a little late. I hate kidney stones. Talk about helpless pain. I have fought them for 3 weeks. The only bright side is that they cleared up in time for the Ohio Inv. Glad to be back here and painless.

That rant is never late brother. Glad you are on the mend

Also I had chinese food for dinner, and it was terrible.

It always is, but you always go back to it. At least I do!

It always is, but you always go back to it. At least I do!

You HAVE TO! Because you are always hungry twenty minutes later!

Driving out to meet somebody for a Craigslist sale and have them change their mind because "the shaft is too short." The ad clearly states the length with and without a head on the shaft...it didn't shrink on the way over. I guess I shouldn't have expected much better.

The past few days at work have just been absolutely brutal. Good for sales and personal goals, but I am physically and mentally obliterated, my mind feels like Jello at this point and I am surrounded by half dead half wits most days, interested in collecting paychecks and doing nothing to earn them. Trust me, I haven't enjoyed my absence here at THP of late, but it's been about all I could do to come home and keep my eyes open for an hour before crashing. Tonight, I just went straight to the fridge and grabbed a cold beer and went to the back patio.

Two weeks from Thursday can't come soon enough. Not two s**ts about work will be given while in Orlando. I am beat and I need a vacation!

My golf game.

I just don't even know anymore.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

First weekend of golf and I wake up Saturday morning and can barely move my neck, perfect timing. At least it should be better by next weekend.

Dearest ESPN:

A third-team QB (at best) was released this morning. Like most third-team QBs who are not in their first season, this QB will more than likely never play in the NFL. Can we now please stop obsessing about Tim Tebow? You're wasting time that could be spent on the Lakers, Yankees, Red Sox and the SEC.

I honestly don't know which was worse: (1) listening to Chris Berman break into a Tim Tebow discussion in the middle of the first round draft coverage, or (2) hearing Mike Greenberg cry on the radio this morning about how unfair the Jets were for releasing Tebow two days after the draft.

Dearest ESPN:

A third-team QB (at best) was released this morning. Like most third-team QBs who are not in their first season, this QB will more than likely never play in the NFL. Can we now please stop obsessing about Tim Tebow? You're wasting time that could be spent on the Lakers, Yankees, Red Sox and the SEC.

I honestly don't know which was worse: (1) listening to Chris Berman break into a Tim Tebow discussion in the middle of the first round draft coverage, or (2) hearing Mike Greenberg cry on the radio this morning about how unfair the Jets were for releasing Tebow two days after the draft.

You had me until you mentioned two of my most hated teams in the history of sport. And although I am not, nor have ever been, an SEC fan, I absolutely have to give them props.

You had me until you mentioned two of my most hated teams in the history of sport. And although I am not, nor have ever been, an SEC fan, I absolutely have to give them props.

I was being a little sarcastic. ESPN's mega-contract with the SEC shows in every broadcast. Following twitter last weekend, every other ESPN personality kept posting how many SEC players have been drafted.

When Miami players seemed to get drafted for every spot in the first round in 2001 and 2002, I don't remember ESPN touting how many Big East players had been drafted.

But, it is what it is. ESPN has long been about marketing instead of reporting.

I should of posted this yesterday, but my local golf course which was sold stoped having twilight discounts, and raised their price. It didn't help that the greens were freshly punched either. It looks like I might be heading to the course that is actually closer to my house. Saving 10 bucks a time adds up.

My right wrist is killing me this morning for absolutely no apparent reason.

Teachers who can't do their effing job! If you're scheduled to give or proctor an EOI then BE THERE.

Otherwise the nice guy teacher is pulled out of his classroom to do YOUR job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back