The #Grandaddy - Callaway Golf & THP - Details

I think about this on the daily. I just keep putting in as much work as I can to try to get my game in shape to be worthy to compete with TeamTHP should I be lucky enough to get the chance. It's going to be seriously sweet for those that do.

Always like seeing this thread get bumped. The excitement around this event is unbelievable!

I like that my team's going to have some Invitational experience under the belt this year. Getting our Tiger-reps in for the big show in December :golf:

I like that my team's going to have some Invitational experience under the belt this year. Getting our Tiger-reps in for the big show in December :golf:

Having now golfed with the both Topdogg and ATLgolfer, Im really liking team thp's chances in this thing!

You got that right, two events in and there's a ton of good candidates who participated, that's good news for Team THP and bad news for the Zoo Crew!!!

I want Matty H..................I promise P A I N for his round. Training has begun:

MattZooCrew_zps722a1271.jpg

Having now golfed with the both Topdogg and ATLgolfer, Im really liking team thp's chances in this thing!

For sure. Those two are great additions to the team dude. They seem like sort of ok guys too :D

Nate, I may need you to come just to arm wrestle that guy or something.

Thankfully, you didn't play with me on Saturday. You'd be asking for a re-pick if you did.

I tried to get some more info out of JB on Friday. He wasn't having it. The Grandaddy remains a mystery wrapped up in an enigma, and then deep-fried and covered in chili and cheese sauce, with a fried egg.

This is going to be an epic event...the #zoocrew is under estimating the hunger of Team THP!

For sure. Those two are great additions to the team dude. They seem like sort of ok guys too :D

You'll find out in a couple weeks. I'm looking forward to the audition. Just remember, I'm already on the team...

Thankfully, you didn't play with me on Saturday. You'd be asking for a re-pick if you did.

I tried to get some more info out of JB on Friday. He wasn't having it. The Grandaddy remains a mystery wrapped up in an enigma, and then deep-fried and covered in chili and cheese sauce, with a fried egg.

JB's so good I think the NSA would tell JB, "Dude, lighten up on the secrecy stuff."

You'll find out in a couple weeks. I'm looking forward to the audition. Just remember, I'm already on the team...

Man, I'm not going to be at the Outing! Couldn't swing it this year. I guess you'll just have to come to Chicago in July :D

Man, I'm not going to be at the Outing! Couldn't swing it this year. I guess you'll just have to come to Chicago in July :D

Crap. I thought you were going to be there. I guess we'll set up a web cam or something.

I actually thought long and hard about attending Chicago, but I just can't swing it. We'll have to work on some sort of Grandaddy practice weekend when the team gets finalized.

I think that's a great idea and it's something I've thought about here and there. It could be done I believe!

I'm looking forward to seeing who the next THP'er will be in this wingding! :blob:

Harry seems to be really full of his team, but not himself!!! I want to be on Team THP so badly!

I want to take it to Team Callaway SO freaking badly.

The #Grandaddy haunts my dreams!

I agree! It's one of those things that just seems to be have a constant place holder in my thought. When this thread pops up. It's raises my excitement level even higher. I'm using this as motivation for continued improvement in my game. So either way I'm happy with where it's taking me.

I like it. I try to prepare with this thing in mind as well. Played some matchplay yesterday to get back in the swing of things, though we didn't concede putts. I have to make sure I'm working on those shorties in case Harry wants to try to ice me.

I have been getting in a lot of range time and golf. Starting to see some of the fruits of my labor with my swing. Ball flight is much better than it has been. Cannot wait for the next contest, I want in this!!!!!!!

I met ATLGolfer this weekend, and he will be a great participant in this event. Good luck Seth.

I met ATLGolfer this weekend, and he will be a great participant in this event. Good luck Seth.

Thank you, Sir.

I was fortunate enough to hit a good tee shot on the first hole in front of everybody. Only about six or seven people actually watched me hack it around. Perfect strategy for an "Internet" golfer like me.

Always keep exposure to a minimum. I like that way of going about it.

I met ATLGolfer this weekend, and he's okay.

Back