WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ghost, I like that bag a lot.

237db.jpg

238rd.jpg
002zped.jpg

Great set up here from driver to wedge. Classic.

Sweet headcovers. Who makes them?
Www.smylle.co.uk

"INTERNATIONAL ORDERS

If you're from outside the UK we will calculate your shipping costs accordingly at the checkout and select a suitable delivery service provider. Currently we ship to European countries, USA and Canada for orders outside of these countries please contact us.

All international orders are subject to standard customs regualtions and as such may incur addition taxes and charges that are out of our control.

Delays may occur due to customs and border control. If your order has not arrived with the required time then please contact us."

Www.smylle.co.uk

"INTERNATIONAL ORDERS

If you're from outside the UK we will calculate your shipping costs accordingly at the checkout and select a suitable delivery service provider. Currently we ship to European countries, USA and Canada for orders outside of these countries please contact us.

All international orders are subject to standard customs regualtions and as such may incur addition taxes and charges that are out of our control.

Delays may occur due to customs and border control. If your order has not arrived with the required time then please contact us."

Well worth it guys!

Great set up here from driver to wedge. Classic.
Thanks :), I stick to what works, I will be upgrading my driver this season if I can find one that I can hit further that is more forgiving. Also my wedges are getting pretty beat up so I might buy some new wedges shortly, I really like the new Callaway forged but I might stick to Vokeys...we'll see

I've been shuffling around wedges all year so far and finally got comfortable with the Cleveland cg15 52* and 60*
e7u4ave3.jpg

Tapa Slice

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366933227.387406.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366933227.387406.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 0
Great looking sticks Phil.

Gorgeous MB's Phil.

Phil those are gorgeous!

Thanks guys. They're the newest addition to my bag and I love em

Tapa Slice

Great looking bags Ghost and Phil.

Thanks for the headcover link guys.

Quick pics before my round

a7uvaha9.jpg

a5azysyp.jpg

e7yqesuh.jpg

Gorgeous bag crest

Tapa Slice

Beautiful bag Crest.

Guess who?

Could only be me or Bullfrog with this cover!

DSC00578_zps0fc2a1b7.jpg

Thanks guys, used the bag for the first time yesterday and had to do some serious explaining why a hacker like myself has such a sweet staff bag! Haha it was worth it, I cant wait for this weekend in Jersey when people will really appreciate how awesome IER it really is.

I just noticed you and I use the same water bottle. Mine was leftover from my hockey days! It fits great in my clic gear, glad to know it'll work in my staff bag too!

Crest, beautiful stuff. The bag looks tremendous.

Quick question, where do you play at the most down there? Brother lives in Arlington. Some of my absolute favorite courses are in the surrounding DC areas.

Crest, beautiful stuff. The bag looks tremendous.

Quick question, where do you play at the most down there? Brother lives in Arlington. Some of my absolute favorite courses are in the surrounding DC areas.

Awesome I am right outside of Arlington that's where I work. I play a lot of Fairfax County courses and some other nicer ones during the summer. Give me a shout if you ever here

I stopped by the course for lunch. They had the scrubbers out so I gave the children a bath

2013-04-29123924_zpsaf4a8996.jpg

null_zps0fc0884b.jpg

null_zps56a68e96.jpg

Need to fix that ferrule on the Utility!!!!

Other than that, its a slick setup buddy.

Need to fix that ferrule on the Utility!!!!

Other than that, its a slick setup buddy.

Dude! The head is slipping! It took me 6 balls into a pond to find that out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back