The Journey To Ohio - The THP Tour Van

Passing by Ford on the Ohio Turnpike.

hy3ehava.jpg

Had a great time a Pukka. Their office is exactly what we expected, cool and laid back. What a great atmosphere. We will have pictures and video up in the next couple of days.

Very cool, looking forward to some "behind the scenes" action!

It was a lot of fun Cookie. We will have some cool stuff coming from it including a little sneak preview of a THP hat being created.

It was a lot of fun Cookie. We will have some cool stuff coming from it including a little sneak preview of a THP hat being created.

Ooh, very cool!

sweet! Looking forward to it

Cool! Interested to see the writeup and pics coming.

I'm liking the sound of this!

Uh Oh. GG is digging OH.

Uh Oh. GG is digging OH.

After one winter here she would bolt back to Florida and not think twice

Tapa Slice

After one winter here she would bolt back to Florida and not think twice

Tapa Slice
Yeah, but that's only, like, half of the year...

Uh Oh. GG is digging OH.
Thats right, she didn't come the Tour Van stop last year where there was a Hour fifteen frost delay...she would be over that quickly.

Thats right, she didn't come the Tour Van stop last year where there was a Hour fifteen frost delay...she would be over that quickly.
And -28*.

Yeah, but that's only, like, half of the year...

Im safe. But to be fair, midwest people have a kindness that is just not the same as the Carolinas where we were. Its not a knock on that location, as we enjoyed it, but midwest values are a bit different. Of course I may be slightly jaded.

Im safe. But to be fair, midwest people have a kindness that is just not the same as the Carolinas where we were. Its not a knock on that location, as we enjoyed it, but midwest values are a bit different. Of course I may be slightly jaded.
I will agree with that. Midwest folk are good peeps.

We try.

That's because it's true. Just about everyone we have encountered here has been so nice, and I love it.

That's because we haven't forgotten how to treat people. I love the Midwest for that and our small towns.

Ask Zenger I live in the middle of no where and my chickens roam free. :)

That's because it's true. Just about everyone we have encountered here has been so nice, and I love it.

This is why U of Iowa gets invited to a decent bowl game every year they are eligible even when they are terrible. The team travels well, they spend money, are respectful, and don't trash the place.

Getting an oil change today before hitting the road to AC tomorrow morning early.

Getting an oil change today before hitting the road to AC tomorrow morning early.

Safe travels tomorrow, and enjoy the last night in OH

That's because we haven't forgotten how to treat people. I love the Midwest for that and our small towns.

Ask Zenger I live in the middle of no where and my chickens roam free. :)

Lol I do too. We live 2 miles back a dirt road and our chickens are free range as well. The only thing that sucks is we have to drive about an hour to do any shopping.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Back