NHL 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Avs get Number 1 pick. Need to think they'll take Jones. That team needs help on the back end.

I agree with this. Jones has some serious star potential - could be a franchise player on the blue line. Should be a fun draft.

I agree but gotta make a package to climb up that far and they have the pic's to do it. Columbus is the most exciting team to follow ever since last year and it's going to continue for years to come. I just wish they would wear that alternate jersey full time, I love that look.

I wonder what team would commit to that though.. In a deep draft, three picks within 14-22 (optimism) looks awfully good to me.

Drouin could be heading to Florida second overall. It wouldn't shock me at all. Him and Huberdeau played together for team Canada and had a lot of chemistry.

Draft is pretty deep this year. Going to be some game changers entering the league over the next 2-4 years.

You're probably right.. NK dropped like a rock all year it seems.

Hey Dan, whose picks to CBJ have?

Rags and Kings, so fail boys fail! hahaha

Sorry to hear Dan, even when the CBJ situation is good it falls on the bad side of being good. That team just can't catch a break

Avs get Number 1 pick. Need to think they'll take Jones. That team needs help on the back end.
Team needs help everywhere, but Jones would for sure be a welcome addition!!!

Finally. Doesn't get any better than playoff hockey!

Finally. Doesn't get any better than playoff hockey!

Biggest Blackhawks fan in the world this series. I hope Parise doesnt get a point and gets hit every time he touches the puck.

It will be interesting to see which version of the Wild show up tonight. I think it will be a good series but the Hawks are tough.

And we're off! I'll be watching the Wild/Blackhawks for now.

New twitter avatar for the series:
parisedouche1_zpsddf3f907.png

A surprisingly lifeless start from the Hawks.

Gonna miss the Caps game on Saturday due to the AC Invitational kinda bummed but it is gonna be a great time in Jersey!

Gonna miss the Caps game on Saturday due to the AC Invitational kinda bummed but it is gonna be a great time in Jersey!

I will keep you updated.

Thanks I mean of all the days to schedule a 1230 game, damn.

Its because of the Kentucky Derby. Coverage starts around 4 for it. They had an game run into multiple OT's once and it was chaos.

Its because of the Kentucky Derby. Coverage starts around 4 for it. They had an game run into multiple OT's once and it was chaos.

Oh yeah good call forgot about the Derby. That does sound like chaos NBC learned there lesson haha

Holy wow. Ryan Suter played 41:08 tonight. That's insane.

Wow Jon Quick... Just wow

Holy wow. Ryan Suter played 41:08 tonight. That's insane.

That's a ton of hockey.. Not upset at all to see them lose though. They pissed away a ton of money/cap on Suter and Parise.

Hey Ricky, isn't Parise your favourite? hahahaha

I'm a diehard Kings fan and I have to admit, you guys out played us from the beginning but that overtime was our's until the bonehead play. Ugghh...

I'm a diehard Kings fan and I have to admit, you guys out played us from the beginning but that overtime was our's until the bonehead play. Ugghh...

Yeah, it was looking pretty grim. We had no mojo in that overtime and I was just waiting for the other shoe to drop on us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back