The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And how good is the paint job if you start at 2 am?

Haha, that's debateable.

Freddie my main man! Good to hear the good to hear news

All done and head home. It went perfect and I'm no pain, at the pain I felt this morning.

That's good to hear man!

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Good to hear it Freddie!

Rest up, Freddie. Lot's of golf to be played in a couple of weeks. Glad it went well. Just have Siri speech to text your Tweets, don't try to type. LOL.

Wow, I just read what I wrote. Guess I was a little out of it. Thanks for the well wishes boys!

There's a park a couple of blocks away from my place where our dog always goes to play around. What I've come to realize in the past few days with the weather finally getting warm up here is that the college kids around here love to come up there and sunbathe. It's a nice little distraction to have when I take the dog there on days like today where I'm off. The talent isn't SEC-level, but it's still fairly nice.

Wow, I just read what I wrote. Guess I was a little out of it. Thanks for the well wishes boys!

Looked normal to me Freddie, hehehe. :eyepoke:

Listening to the local police scanner.

Call comes across for a resident requesting "police to fingerprint house for dead relatives"

There's a park a couple of blocks away from my place where our dog always goes to play around. What I've come to realize in the past few days with the weather finally getting warm up here is that the college kids around here love to come up there and sunbathe. It's a nice little distraction to have when I take the dog there on days like today where I'm off. The talent isn't SEC-level, but it's still fairly nice.

This made me think of the the diatribe about Boston women in "Ted."

That ATLGolfer.. Oh that guy...

You laughed. That movie (and scene in particular) is hilarious.

I'm seriously pissed off that I don't get to hang out with you this weekend. All of you guys need to move down here. Seriously, there's plenty of room.

You laughed. That movie (and scene in particular) is hilarious.

I'm seriously pissed off that I don't get to hang out with you this weekend. All of you guys need to move down here. Seriously, there's plenty of room.

There's a happy medium somewhere.. Like... let's saaaaay.... Franklin TN..

Hey, weird, there's something in Franklin I really, REALLY want to see.......

While the impropmtu Florida THP gathering didn't materialize, I still get to play two new courses this weekend. Yay.

Weather here looks like absolute garbage this weekend. But, it looks like I'll be teeing it up with OG, Dawgdaddy and JoshMiller next week. So I've got that going for me.

Weather here looks like absolute garbage this weekend. But, it looks like I'll be teeing it up with OG, Dawgdaddy and JoshMiller next week. So I've got that going for me.

Forgot to ask, when are you headed down to the Outing? I'm going to be playing Wildewood and Woodcreek with my dad Monday-Wednesday before the Outing. The only bad part is that they are punching the greens at Woodcreek later this week.

Forgot to ask, when are you headed down to the Outing? I'm going to be playing Wildewood and Woodcreek with my dad Monday-Wednesday before the Outing. The only bad part is that they are punching the greens at Woodcreek later this week.

I'm flying down Thursday. Looking forward to meeting another WW alum Thursday night.

I suspect the greens should be in pretty good shape when you're there. I haven't played either course since last fall, but they were both in great shape. You can tell that the membership is focused on working on the course.

I'm flying down Thursday. Looking forward to meeting another WW alum Thursday night.

I suspect the greens should be in pretty good shape when you're there. I haven't played either course since last fall, but they were both in great shape. You can tell that the membership is focused on working on the course.

They got an award from the SCGA for club of the year or something like that. I'm always impressed when I'm down there. It's funny though, I like Woodcreek because I think it's a little more interesting and tougher than Wildewood, but of course my dad prefers Wildewood. I just hope it's not too hot next week, I know it'll be hot in Orlando though.

"Hot" is a relative term. I suspect it won't be that bad.

My dad prefers WW as well. I think it's the added length of WC that he doesn't like.

this is such a good album... love Zac Brown Band so much..

Would you guys consider 3,157 yards for a 9 hole course to be long?

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Depends how far you hit it. For me, I don't see that being too long.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Doesn't seem too long. I'm not a bomber, but the course I played last weekend was 6700 for 18 and when I hit a decent drive I pretty much always had a shot at GIR.

Well I mean just in general.

That's from the second set (gold/seniors) tees the blues, 4th set of tees are like 3,680.

I'm just wondering because everyone around here likes to say it's a long course. I've never really played any other courses so I don't know.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back