What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played 9.

Finally took the night off.. Or so I thought..

Headed over to golf galaxy to get some shaft stuff squared away, and found myself swinging the new Adams LS wood/hybrid, and then put the hybo up against the new Classic.

I love golf.

Went to the practice green to roll my new Rife putter and I have to say I love it! Huge upgrade over my odyssey

Thp'd today and spent some time at the range

Browsed through PGA Superstore and almost bought a new wedge but held off. Got in some practice at the range - Short game, sand and chipping.

Range session. Started well and then kind of went to hell. Trying to forget about it.

I sold a Taylormade Burner Superfast 2.0 driver and Taylormade Burner Plus (4-AW) at work today. Then I rearranged all the golf gloves. And then boxes of balls, but those were the major 2 things. Putted around with a Taylormade Rossa I'm going to buy. Stupid snow is slowing down business for me.

Sold my CG14 wedges for a decent price, both parties are happy anyways. Shopping online for some 913 Fw's but I missed the budgetgolf 15% off coupon code by a day...bugger.

Gripes, i bought gripes, according to six4three5 they make your grips like brand new .

Had a lesson at Golftec, ordered a Super 9031 and THP'd.

Hit a bucket of balls.

Top golf after work.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Been watching some Golf Channel while stretching a bit and drilling my takeaway. About to head out to start getting ready for the 1st round of our club's team match play tournament.

Won the golf day I was playing in :clapp:

Thping, lesson and will wash my clubs

Played 18 with JB and Thainer. It was an absolute blast.

Finally nice enough weather to get to the range , pleased with the results

KellyBo and I went out for nine so she could roll her TaylorMade blade putter she is testing. She putted really well with it, in spite of our greens being punched and sanded. I rolled it a few times myself and it is very impressive.

KellyBo gave me a lesson today on how to fix something, I have been doing way too much the last several months. I was getting way ahead of the club with my body/shoulders turning too fast. She gave me a tip her golf coach in Macon told her. She told me to hit the ball and then allow my body to turn. It was like surreal how well my ball striking was for the remainder of the round. I had several close looks at birdies and made more pars than I have in several months.

Thanks KellyBo! :clapp:

Some range time, some THP, and oh yea....new driver arrived today!

18 holes in 73* weather, it was great!

Walked 36 holes in 6 hours...........

Yes, I'm tired. Yes, I had a blast.

Hit a bucket and now watching the wells Fargo

Played nine, went home to a sweet new amp cell pro, went back out for a bucket on the range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back