Ashworth and adidas Golf Scripting - 2013 Players Championship

Hawk

Master Painter
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Ashworth Golf
O’Hair, Cink and Rose will wear a rotation of the four shirts but will all wear the Sunday shirt.
WO13APR0002%20Media%20Scrip%23748-L.jpg

adidas Golf apparel
DJ, Sergio and Day will wear a rotation of the four shirts. They will not wear the same shirt on the same day like the Masters. They will, however, all wear the Sunday shirt (in pink).

adidas-L.jpg

adidas Golf footwear
In support of For THE PLAYERS Championship’s “Pink Out” on Sunday, May 12, TaylorMade-adidas Golf Tour Staff professionals will be outfitted in custom pink apparel and footwear -- along with pink TaylorMade accessories -- in celebration of Mother’s Day and to draw awareness to breast cancer research via the 26.2 with Donna Foundation. All Staff players in adizero footwear, will wear the limited edition shoe on Sunday only. They’re available for sale on www.adidasgolf.com and at limited retail outlets.

adizero%20players%20pink-L.jpg

I really like that Ashworth stuff. Sharp looking

I really like the Ashworth stuff. I need to go shopping for these.

P.I.M.P. looking outfits right there!!!

Ashworth continues to impress me with their offerings.

Really liking the Ashworth clothes this year!!

Ashworth is bringing it this year. I like those color combos a lot.

• Staff
adidas gear looks much better than the Masters stuff. By a long shot.

adidas gear looks much better than the Masters stuff. By a long shot.

agreed. I was unimpressed by the masters scripting

Some very cool options for all their staffers this weekend. I like them all wearing the same on Sunday!!!

The DJ swing picture is done very well.

Love seeing the pink.

I LOVE the Ashworth scripting.

Loving all of this stuff. Ashworth "won" the Masters scripting IMO and it looks like they're poised to do the same at the Players. Ashworth will also have a new shoe (with pink) for the Players.

I want those Adizero Tours. I would rock the crap out of pink shoes.

Love seeing the pink.

Same here. I'm hoping it becomes a larger and larger thing each and every year at the Players.

I'm really digging all the Pink this year. I'm sure it has been done years past, but noticing it more this year than any other.

"Mother's Day" Ashworth Cardiff Mesh

"Mother's Day" Ashworth Cardiff Mesh

Here's a pic of the Ashworth Cardiff Mesh that Justin Rose will be wearing at the Players this week:
Ashworth_Cardiff_MothersDay_Large.jpg
Ashworth_Cardiff_MothersDay.jpg

Last edited:
Cardiffs are pretty comfy. I'm a fan of that look too.

Cardiffs are pretty comfy. I'm a fan of that look too.

Yeah, I never walked the course before I got a pair of Cardiffs. There are lighter spikeless shoes out there, but the Cardiffs are just so darn comfy and supportive.

Just a hair narrow in the toe for my tastes, but still haven't ever had any foot pain and walk all the time. I like the nubs on them. A little more agressive than some others, so they perform well on damp grass.

Love seeing the pink.

Who doesn't?? I'm sorry but I laughed out loud at your comment JB!

I really do like the Ashworth stuff. I could see myself buying a couple of those shirts. I think my favorite is the far right one with the argyle.

Back