Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

Is it the 17th yet???

Just tap it in...Just tap it in.

Does anyone know if the resort has a shuttle to and from Disney?

Any time. Were you guys renting a car? Or shuttling to/from the airport?

Actually, we are driving down so she can come and go as she pleases but if a shuttle were available that would make it easier.

Actually, we are driving down so she can come and go as she pleases but if a shuttle were available that would make it easier.

Steph will have our car and is planning the Disney trip as well. They need to connect!

PM sent Yorkem.

Steph will have our car and is planning the Disney trip as well. They need to connect!

Di just got laid off so she actually has some free time for a change (too much of it actually) but she said she was going to text Steph. She was really excited when I told her she was coming.

PM sent Yorkem.

Got it. Thanks Wardo!

Sorry if I missed this, but I'm assuming there isn't a shuttle to and from the airport to Reunion? We are planning on renting a car but would obviously rather not.

Sorry if I missed this, but I'm assuming there isn't a shuttle to and from the airport to Reunion? We are planning on renting a car but would obviously rather not.

I had asked that as well. Didn't see a response so I called them. They do not.

I had asked that as well. Didn't see a response so I called them. They do not.

Thanks for the heads up! Seems like a rental car for the five days is cheaper than a cab ride to and from the airport, or at least similar. I think that's what we'll do.

Thanks for the heads up! Seems like a rental car for the five days is cheaper than a cab ride to and from the airport, or at least similar. I think that's what we'll do.

hmm.. didn't think that it would be cheaper but it just might be eh? interesting idea

Is anyone else arriving into the Orlando airport at or about 6pm on Thursday?

On recommendation of the resort, I am arranging a car service (Cadillac Escalade) from the airport to the resort. The service is under contract with Reunion and the cost is $110 including gratuity. If another couple or someone jumps in with my wife and I, this would be cheaper then a cab.

I won't book the car service until I know whether or not anyone wants to join us as they need all of the arrival information before booking.

It's about $100 through Costco for Thurs-Mon. That includes all taxes and fees and unlimited mileage.

Not bad at all. Considering that or the car service from my previous post.

Just bought my raffle tickets and now I'm going to sit by the pool so I wont be so darn white next week.

Is anyone else arriving into the Orlando airport at or about 6pm on Thursday?

On recommendation of the resort, I am arranging a car service (Cadillac Escalade) from the airport to the resort. The service is under contract with Reunion and the cost is $110 including gratuity. If another couple or someone jumps in with my wife and I, this would be cheaper then a cab.

I won't book the car service until I know whether or not anyone wants to join us as they need all of the arrival information before booking.

This is what my dad just found out too. We are definitely renting a car, as it will be half the price of the car service and will give us more flexibility/freedom.

This is what my dad just found out too. We are definitely renting a car, as it will be half the price of the car service and will give us more flexibility/freedom.

It does seem that way. The concierge did say that the taxi services are somewhat unreliable and should be avoided.

Just bought my raffle tickets and now I'm going to sit by the pool so I wont be so darn white next week.

Ha! I put shorts on last weekend and my son said "dad, your legs could be used for flash bangs!"

It's about $100 through Costco for Thurs-Mon. That includes all taxes and fees and unlimited mileage.
$100 for how long? We are coming to Orlando in August and are looking for the best deal to rent a car.

ok scrap the car service idea. dollar has rental cars from $20 a day... done..

Well my clubs are shipped! Things just got real for me.

I played like total crap again today though. Shot a 5 over 41. Demo day will also be practice time for me.

Is there a round on Friday at all after a shirt visit to demo? Or is that a bad idea?

Is there a round on Friday at all after a shirt visit to demo? Or is that a bad idea?

Between demo day and a few other things going on Friday, it would be hard to cram a round in before everybody gathers for dinner and fun.

Back