Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

I'll be sure to purchase some extra gloves for all the sweat on the demo day. I was amazed at how well the Hirzels held up last year.

And I have to share a cart with you Saturday...

:alien:
I shared a cart with Playdough last year, you're in for a treat. He's a great guy with some real game.

This is from my car this afternoon and its cooler here than in Orlando. So be prepared for a little heat.

u4ydy7a8.jpg

Currently 86 with a slight breeze. Not too bad today

I shared a cart with Playdough last year, you're in for a treat. He's a great guy with some real game.

It was a great time. I really enjoyed it, happy that we are sharing a villa this year again. Hope we can find a little time in there somewhere for some golf together.

This is from my car this afternoon and its cooler here than in Orlando. So be prepared for a little heat.

u4ydy7a8.jpg

Yesterday was the first day over 80 in Raleigh so this might feel a bit excessive, but it will be fun and that is all that matters.

I'll be sure to purchase some extra gloves for all the sweat on the demo day. I was amazed at how well the Hirzels held up last year.

Definitely need to have several gloves, and you are so right about the hirzels, they were fantastic.

u4ydy7a8.jpg

Uh oh, I don't handle 90+ very well. Need to focus on staying hydrated.

I will second this, absolute class act.

Dan

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

I can use some heat. Open water fishing opener here this weekend bit there is still ice on the lakes.

I can't stop thinking about this. been useless at work. How are we working extra rounds on Saturday, or is this being worked on already? I want to golf till my arms fall off. LOL

I can't stop thinking about this. been useless at work. How are we working extra rounds on Saturday, or is this being worked on already? I want to golf till my arms fall off. LOL

At a place such as this (not open to the public generally speaking), people should not have too much trouble booking rounds immediately following their rounds. The issue with making tee times in advance, is not knowing when people are going to finish their 1st round and in this case, the competition round.

At a place such as this (not open to the public generally speaking), people should not have too much trouble booking rounds immediately following their rounds. The issue with making tee times in advance, is not knowing when people are going to finish their 1st round and in this case, the competition round.

Thanks, sorry for the n00b question. Just excited beyond belief. :)

This.

And you won't have any issue finding someone to go out and play, I think just about everyone swings for 36 on Sat. Some, like me, go till almost dark.

One week from now we'll be enjoying the banquet dinner. I cannot wait! I look forward to meeting everybody and creating some memories.

Ok so this may be a dumb question, but what time does the villa crawl start? I am planning on getting in as much golf as I can but obviously want to prepare a few things for the villa crawl. How does this normally work?

Never be sorry. Questions are good.

This.

And you won't have any issue finding someone to go out and play, I think just about everyone swings for 36 on Sat. Some, like me, go till almost dark.

Thanks guys. My mind is just going 100 miles an hour thinking about everything with this.

There's several folks I'd really like to be able to play with, but doubt I will, regardless though I'm so excited for whoever else I get to play with. Going to be such an incredible time.

Ok so this may be a dumb question, but what time does the villa crawl start? I am planning on getting in as much golf as I can but obviously want to prepare a few things for the villa crawl. How does this normally work?

I am in the same boat as you JConn!! Do we need to get with our villa mates and figure this out before hand? I would like to get 36 holes in both days!!!

I am in the same boat as you JConn!! Do we need to get with our villa mates and figure this out before hand? I would like to get 36 holes in both days!!!

I'm of this same process. I'm assuming all villas are required to have a theme? What are the requirements? Drinks? Food? Both?

Dan

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

This.

Ill be right there with you buddy....

Just tap it in...Just tap it in.

I was just thinking about last year at this time.

The weekend before last year's outing, I teed it up with chewie69 and SeeMoreGuy. I was not keeping up with the board very well, and I didn't realize that the Outing really existed. Chewie and SMG, though, were heading to the Outing the following week, and all they could talk about was the Outing. In fact, they wouldn't shut up about it. :act-up:

They talked about the Pre-Outing golf, the villa crawl, the raffle (and the wheel of desinty). You could just see the electricity in their eyes when they talked about heading to Florida for the Outing. I knew after that round that I was going to go to the 2013 Outing.

I'm a little sad that SMG and chewie aren't able to make the trip this year, but they both have a bunch of things pulling them away this go round. But, I've got to thank both of them for getting the process started for me. I have been waiting for this weekend for a year now, and it is finally happening.

I could throw on my running shoes and start running down to Reunion now. I really can't wait to get this weekend started.

Thanks guys. My mind is just going 100 miles an hour thinking about everything with this.

There's several folks I'd really like to be able to play with, but doubt I will, regardless though I'm so excited for whoever else I get to play with. Going to be such an incredible time.

Haha..if your mind is going 100 now I want to be on the range early for when it explodes when you see about 10-15 staff bags stuffed with clubs that are at your mercy to hit. You will really enjoy it, bad part is, the weekend is over so quick it felt. But it was one of the best weekends of my whole year!

Great post Seth. I was with V.man and T0AD at my first THP event and saw the same thing in their eyes when they talked about the Outing.

I'm playing with SeeMoreGuy tomorrow. I'll be sure to hit him up for Outing recollections!

I will miss chewie and SMG for sure, I hope to get to tee it up with both some time soon. OG & KB were the ones who lit the fire in me for last years' outing and man am I glad they did. Looking forward to returning as an outing veteran.

I will see you two (Seth & Barry) Thursday, safe travels to all of my THP friends.

I will miss chewie and SMG for sure, I hope to get to tee it up with both some time soon. OG & KB were the ones who lit the fire in me for last years' outing and man am I glad they did. Looking forward to returning as an outing veteran.

I will see you two (Seth & Barry) Thursday, safe travels to all of my THP friends.

Oh, yeah. There is that small Pre-Outing round on Thursday. :D

Back