THE PLAYERS Championship - spoilers

So sick of the Tiger Sergio drama...Glad they aren't paired together again.

I am with you. I know people don't like Sergio that much but Tiger comes off like an ass a lot of times.

I am with you. I know people don't like Sergio that much but Tiger comes off like an ass a lot of times.

I like both of them but it is so damn boring!

My prediction: Lingmerth and Wittenberg drop like flies. Tiger wins this easily.

Tiger then Sergio....for fantasy sakes

What are the rules for pairings in the final round?

Sergio is in the final pairing.

Essentially, in the case of a tie between two players in the same pairing, whoever started the day with honors (Sergio due to being in the lead) gets the later position. First in, last out only applies with players in different groups.

I always thought it was first to post.

Cold and windy here today, so glad there is some great golf on TV to watch! This should be a great day!

Tiger is on the range, who would have thought he wouldn't be wearing pink today?

Just got home from playing 18, can't wait to get to the parents house and throw this on. Should be an awesome afternoon, let's go Tiger.

Some real tough pin placements today, especially 18

I'm rooting for all the guys that are wearing pink today......guess that's not you Tigger.

Tiger is on the range, who would have thought he wouldn't be wearing pink today?
Honesly, I'd love to see him buy into what other's are doing and raise awareness for a great cause, but not surprised he didn't!

Honesly, I'd love to see him buy into what other's are doing and raise awareness for a great cause, but not surprised he didn't!

Not belittling the challenge that is breast cancer. But is there anybody who is not aware of breast cancer?

Not belittling the challenge that is breast cancer. But is there anybody who is not aware of breast cancer?

Sometimes ya just do things because its right to do it.

Put a pink swoosh on the cap and move on.

Sadly....there are.

It could be argued that Tiger will raise more awareness by not wearing pink, than of he did.

It could be argued that Tiger will raise more awareness by not wearing pink, than of he did.

Then we can spend even more time talking about Tiger! Yay!!

Haha Sergio's interview.

Then we can spend even more time talking about Tiger! Yay!!

Some of us like talking about Tiger.

I don't give a rip if tiger wears pink today.

Some of us like talking about Tiger.

I don't give a rip if tiger wears pink today.

I don't really care, but if he would just do it we wouldn't have to have a silly discussion about it, would we?

Some real tough pin placements today, especially 18

I don't think that 18 is all that hard because they can hit the ball to the right of that pin and it will feed down towards the hole.

I don't think that 18 is all that hard because they can hit the ball to the right of that pin and it will feed down towards the hole.

I wonder why they didn't go back left as usual?

Need a scuba diver out there today.

No offense buddy, but that is an absolutely absurd statement and one that is so ridiculous its not worthy of response. Not all kids are aware and when they see pink they ask why.

Awareness is not always about education either. Sometimes its about remembrance and celebration. For some its a slap in the face to selfishly go at it. For others they dont care as much, but to say "everybody is aware already" is insulting to those that have lost family over this disease.

Wonder how many 5 woods Nike is gonna sell?

Back