THE PLAYERS Championship - spoilers

DawgDaddy

Old Coot
Reaction score
Handicap
L.O.F.T.
I am excited about this one, I really enjoy this as much as I do the majors. I have my team picked and ready to go.

I like this one too. We usually try to go down on Sunday as kind of a Mother's day outing, but I don't think we'll make it this time.

I've got some picks in, but I'm still scratching my head. I ran out of $$ after 9 players...

Hope the course is gonna be ok.

I read somewhere that there was so much rain that half of the land bridge that connects the 17th "island green" was under water. Hopefully they have good drainage and/or lots of water pumps!

I read somewhere that there was so much rain that half of the land bridge that connects the 17th "island green" was under water. Hopefully they have good drainage and/or lots of water pumps!

They had 5" of rain in two days last week.

I'm pumped for this one. Love the field and the course.

Going to be a tough pick this year, everyone seems to be playing well right now.

It literally rained here from Thursday morning until this morning non-stop. Had lots of rain. You're right, the bridge that connects the island green was underwater and the water on 18 was over the barrier and about a fourth of the way into the 18th fairway. But they had some huge water pumps and I am sure the course will be beautiful come Thursday! I am super excited about The Players! I go every year and this year I will be there on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday! Can't wait!

Hope you have a great time this week rvick! I always love this event.

I like the timing of this event much better than when it was before the Masters, heres hoping they have good weather and a competitive leaderboard.

Looking forward to this one. It is a hard event to pick the likely winner from. Seems that a lot of players are coming into form right now. And the new guys have been very strong in almost every event.

Anyone else having a helluva time trying to set their roster for this one? I'm on my third team now and still changing.

Always one of my favorite tournaments and sawgrass is probably my favorite course in the country

Watching Morning Drive on the Golf Channel right now and they are keeping people (I think just fans) off the course today in order to help with drainage. I have to say that this is one of my favorite tournaments of the year. So much excitement and a great course. Really looking forward to this week.

I attended the PLAYERS about 10 years ago, my cousin and I stood on the 17th hole near the tee box for about 10 straight hours one day, my head got so sun burnt that I had blisters. What a great place to camp out and watch golf shots though. I love this tournament. Almost impossible to pick a winner too, I'm going to have to do get lucky this week, need to make up ground on the leaders in THP Fantasy Golf!

Watching Morning Drive on the Golf Channel right now and they are keeping people (I think just fans) off the course today in order to help with drainage. I have to say that this is one of my favorite tournaments of the year. So much excitement and a great course. Really looking forward to this week.

Yep, heard yesterday the course would not be open to the public today. They'll get it in great shape and it won't be evident by Thursday.

Snap hooked from my Galaxy S3

Picks are in, I'm ready for a good week here.

For me this is one of the best tournaments of the year, most money, best players, amazing golf course, lots of coverage. Should make for an exciting week

lineup is set, hoping to get to watch quite a bit of the coverage this weekend

Picks are locked in. Going to have a little difficulty watching much coverage on Sunday I'm guessing.

Lineup set, rolling with 5 this week!

Looking forward to this one, lots of guys in good from right now. The rainy weekend here should lead to me watching a lot of golf.

My lineup is set. Oddly, this my least favorite lineup of the season but I can't seem to find another configuration that looks better.

Scott wins this again?

Back