THE PLAYERS Championship - spoilers

I'm not a Tiger fan but it doesn't hurt to see Sergio choke - what a loser.

Garcia ties for fourth. Nobody and I mean NOBODY beats Sergio like Sergio!

J.

o.k. I was five off.

Just saw the presser. Sergio was the victim? I'm not a bog TW fan either, but kudos to him for not roasting Sergio in his comments, cause he sure could have. Sergio may be a pro, but he DOES have a handicap........his mouth.

What a great final round and a great ending. Big meltdown by Garcia and Tiger played well and deserved to win. Watch out for the rest of the year! Tiger is BACK!!!

rich lerner dropping ignominious into the postgame show. don't hear that every day.

I thought sergio handled everything from the first shot into the water on 17 through the post round really well. Sergio is whiny but I think he gets a bad wrap as a villian. I don't see him in that role although it feels like people try to play him in that role and relish rooting against him. I just don't feel that way,

Last edited:
rich lerner dropping ignominious into the postgame show. don't hear that every day.

I thought sergio handled everything from the first shot into the water on 17 through the post round really well. Sergio is whiny but I think he gets a bad wrap as a villian. I don't seem in that role although it feels like people try to play him in that role and relish rooting against him. I just don't feel that way,

I agree. I'm a Sergio fan. He complains a lot, but that's just being honest. We all complain a lot. Sergio just does it in front of the media more than others. Lol. I still hope to someday see him fulfill his potential and win a major or two or three.

I agree. I'm a Sergio fan. He complains a lot, but that's just being honest. We all complain a lot. Sergio just does it in front of the media more than others. Lol. I still hope to someday see him fulfill his potential and win a major or two or three.
I like SG as well but you have to pick your battles. It acts like he is owed something because he was once a can't miss golfer. Claiming he is the victim, not needed. Shut up and play some golf.

I like SG as well but you have to pick your battles. It acts like he is owed something because he was once a can't miss golfer. Claiming he is the victim, not needed. Shut up and play some golf.

Heck yes. Well said, couldn't agree more.

I agree with you that it's nice to have someone speak their mind and not put everything through a filter, but there is a long history of actions - more than words - that rub me the wrong way. He's a great antagonist though!

Im not a hardcore Tiger fan but im also not a hater, so it was nice to see him win again. Apart from the tee shot into the water he played a solid round, and what about the second shot after his drop from the hazard after said tee shot.
It was also nice to see he still gets excited after winning.
Why didn't SG just go up another club after hitting the water the first time? But it was nice that he didn't lose it and throw a club or something stupid.

There is complaining and there is complaining. The replays showed that Tiger pulled the club when he was standing over his ball. If it is a problem back off the ball and gather yourself. What you don't do is keep standing over the ball, decide to swing, hit a crap shot then whine like a biotch about it after the fact. I had always kind of liked SG. Not so much anymore.

Sergio has beaten Sergio more than any other golfer on tour. I like a man who speaks his mind, that beings said, if you speak your mind and are critical of others then you must be critical of yourself when it is deserved, you can not always play the vicitm especially if your the vicitm of yourself.

I know the winner but have yet to watch. Golf channel had better play the final round again in the next few day's.

This one was fun to follow

Sergio has beaten Sergio more than any other golfer on tour. I like a man who speaks his mind, that beings said, if you speak your mind and are critical of others then you must be critical of yourself when it is deserved, you can not always play the vicitm especially if your the vicitm of yourself.

Sergio said it best. "I am the victim here." He often feels like he's the victim, whether it's from other players, fate, the weather, the course layout, etc...

Not sure how people could like Sergio. Reason I say that is he is the prime example of the degradation of society. He's never responsible for anything that happens unless it's winning, then it's all him. Jack hole.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Not sure how people could like Sergio. Reason I say that is he is the prime example of the degradation of society. He's never responsible for anything that happens unless it's winning, then it's all him. Jack hole.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

I like watching Sergio play golf..........

You're always waiting to see what kind of craziness will happen. He's just a train wreck. We watch him for the same reason that people watch crappy TV shows like Jersey Shore or Honey Boo Boo. They make you feel better about your own life.

Back