What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up a few Izod Performance shirts at the Outlet yesterday. I needed some more work polos so I grabbed some for the course & office.

Izod has some great deals on clothes at my outlet i may be buying stuff in there more often.

Lingmerth's Shirt from today.

Izod has some great deals on clothes at my outlet i may be buying stuff in there more often.

The Izod outlet near me also has a bunch of solid stuff at really good prices. It's a 45+min drive out there, so I can't go regularly. But, I do need to get up there more often. Their pants, in particular, are really nice and most styles were under $30 when I was up there last.

The Izod outlet near me also has a bunch of solid stuff at really good prices. It's a 45+min drive out there, so I can't go regularly. But, I do need to get up there more often. Their pants, in particular, are really nice and most styles were under $30 when I was up there last.

The closest one to me is probably about that far but there's a Golf Smith not far from there and my wife likes to hit the other stores in that center.
Picked up some $65 shirts for $12 & some $40 for $8.99. Hard to beat those deals.

I just picked this up, light pink with white lettering on the FJ. Question now is what would be the best color shorts to pair with it? I think black, navy or dark grey would be fine. What about khaki shorts? Not sure yet, I'll have to try a few options together.

cfli-pinkwhite.jpg

I think you can wear pretty much anything with it Jake. Khaki would work, esp if it's lighter khaki.

I just picked this up, light pink with white lettering on the FJ. Question now is what would be the best color shorts to pair with it? I think black, navy or dark grey would be fine. What about khaki shorts? Not sure yet, I'll have to try a few options together.

cfli-pinkwhite.jpg

Dark grey or black would look killer. I like the khaki too, but I am a fan of darker khaki as opposed to the lighter. Throw a bucket hat on and WATCH OUT! Guy is gonna be looking AND playing good.

Gray would look real good. White belt/hat to go with it = dead sexy.

I think you can wear pretty much anything with it Jake. Khaki would work, esp if it's lighter khaki.

LOL, I totally contradicted you. I still love you.

Thanks guys, I think I have a lot of options and will definitely be the best looking mo fo on the course! I just picked up a pair of Travis Mathew dark grey shorts that I thought of first. I also have a bunch of other new shorts that should work out well. Definitely a white hat/belt combo especially with that white FJ lettering on the back collar of the shirt.

Hope you kept the reciept :laughing:

Ian Poulter Designs. Ijpusa.com
The color of that shirt was Ox Blood.
He's got some loud styles.

Had to send my 2 Arnie Wear XL polo's back for refunds last week as they were huge and they didn't have L's, well, there was a black AND white two-pocket set on ebay (w/o the shoulder loops) in M and I took a chance. Freaking love them, little tighter through the shoulders than I normal read but a-ok in the mid-section thanks to dropping 11 pounds. White will go great with some of my plaid patterned shorts. Crazy excited abut the size and the way the shirts look!

Had to send my 2 Arnie Wear XL polo's back for refunds last week as they were huge and they didn't have L's, well, there was a black AND white two-pocket set on ebay (w/o the shoulder loops) in M and I took a chance. Freaking love them, little tighter through the shoulders than I normal read but a-ok in the mid-section thanks to dropping 11 pounds. White will go great with some of my plaid patterned shorts. Crazy excited abut the size and the way the shirts look!

eat a few burgers problem solved! i just snagged 2 puma polos and another Travis Matthew shirt. sales everywhere to good to pass up.

eat a few burgers problem solved! i just snagged 2 puma polos and another Travis Matthew shirt. sales everywhere to good to pass up.

Haha, I'll pass. I'd rather drop a few more the OTHER way. XL to L/M is great for the ole self confidence, I know that much.

Plus, the Doc is diggin' it too....hehe :banana:

Haha, I'll pass. I'd rather drop a few more the OTHER way. XL to L/M is great for the ole self confidence, I know that much.

Plus, the Doc is diggin' it too....hehe :banana:

yeah changing weight always changes the ol wardrobe one way or another.

Finally pulled the trigger on some 2012 Nike Lunar Controls. Got them for 15% off through TGW. $84 total. I'm psyched.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368484288.384868.jpg

cfli-pinkwhite.jpg

You almost can't go wrong with pastel pink. Add white in there as well. Go crazy and do white shorts with a hot pink belt.

cfli-pinkwhite.jpg

Dude, I just wore my Nike shirt in this same exact color today. I paired it up with some black and gray plaid shorts and it looked pretty boss. I've paired it with dark gray, light gray, and light stone shorts with a white belt, and it looks awesome. You really can't go wrong with that color pink, and whatever you mix it with. It's a great pink.

So, my wife got me this sweet solid black Nike buckle, no idea what it'll work with though color combo wise.

So, my wife got me this sweet solid black Nike buckle, no idea what it'll work with though color combo wise.

Like, belt strap wise, or clothes wise?

I am going to be rocking my 59 Belts ANGC yellow and green buckle with yellow strap in Orlando with an outfit. It's loud. Just not as loud as Demo Day.

Can't go wrong with black. Get some bright straps to go with it. I just bought a hot pink off the bay for $8 free shipping. I'm sure it's crap quality, but honestly, I doubt I'll wear a hot pink belt often enough to wear it out anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back