2013 THP Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

Fell 5 spots to 12th in the standings. Didn't have a real good week, with Jimmy Walker being my only guy in the Top 10.

I picked the winner and then had 4 more in the top 15...jumped 3 spots back to #9 overall.

Up to 56th, luckily I had Horschel picked.

moved from 105 to 93, up 60+ spots in the last 2 weeks!

Held my ground, still 11th, still about the same behind the leader. Was lucky enough to have Horschel, but the rest of my high-priced talent wandered off this week.

Almost getting to the point where I'll have to make some long, long odds picks just to gain some ground. Making up 100k a week isn't gonna do it.

How do you guys see what place you were for the week?

I picked the winner again. Have gone from 69th up to 31st in the last couple weeks. Completely forgot I picked Horschel.

How do you guys see what place you were for the week?

I picked the winner again. Have gone from 69th up to 31st in the last couple weeks. Completely forgot I picked Horschel.

Click on standings, then click on the individual week # above. It will show the full weeks results. Last week was #15

You finished T-11 last week with JB, $1,773,937 earned. Winner was milehighgolfer $2,522,850

Excellent. Thanks ddxu.

Came in 52d this week :(

Holding at 22d overall.

Did poorly this week. Dropped to 76th overall.

Good week, 80 up to 65

Didn't have Tiger yet made it into the top ten. Burning through starts for all the big names though.

Probably one of very few that didn't pick Tiger, but did well enough to advance 3 spots to #6.

Streelman 2
Stenson 5
Westwood 8
Leishman 8
Scott 19
Kuchar 48
CHIII 66
Moore MC
Furyk MC
Duke MC

I skipped Tiger as well. Probably should have checked the size of the total purse before doing that. Ah, well.
had Streelman, Lee, Leishman, and Scott. That's all that made the cut.

Must have been a lot of off weeks, because I went from 12 to 8th. Fell farther behind the leader somehow as well. 3.5 million's a lot of wood to chop.

I didn't have tiger either, but I imagine I am still up in the top 5

I didn't start Tiger either....I did jump back up to 11th....dang Sergio probably cost me moving back into the top 10 with his "Tin Cup" adventure on 17 and 18

I moved back one. My only good finisher was Maggert.

Dude, that might be the best pick of the year thus far. I mean, really, Jeff Maggert.

I know. So random. Would have been amazing if he'd won. Lol. I was looking for an old guy that I think had a shot at it (Tim Clark was another). Picked him and got damn lucky.

Dude, that might be the best pick of the year thus far. I mean, really, Jeff Maggert.

No doubt....I was thinking if he won nobody would have him....great pick Dam

up to 71 now, I think about 5 weeks ago I was in the 150's so I'll take it

Back