Ultimate Raffle - 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

A couple years ago I prematurely fist pumped when I thought I won a GPS. Awkward!

A couple years ago I prematurely fist pumped when I thought I won a GPS. Awkward!
Nothing worse than celebrating early. It can be downright embarrassing.

Awesome stuff here... just saw this thread.

So anything at demo day if you win eh? The launch monitor will be there. Can we pick that? :act-up:

Haha, no the launch monitor is not an option. There are only a few things people cannot win and those are the clubs the THP equipment testers supplied for demo day, those clubs belong to them and need to go back. The only other ones not up for grabs are the ones that companies requested back, but truthfully there are only a few of these items, so pretty much everything is for the taking.

Haha, no the launch monitor is not an option. There are only a few things people cannot win and those are the clubs the THP equipment testers supplied for demo day, those clubs belong to them and need to go back. The only other ones not up for grabs are the ones that companies requested back, but truthfully there are only a few of these items, so pretty much everything is for the taking.

You're going to have to explain to Hawk that the Tank isn't going back to IL. When I win the raffle, the Tank is making a new home in Atlanta.

It's for the best, Hawk.

You have my blessing ATL. We need you sharp on the greens in December.

You have my blessing ATL. We need you sharp on the greens in December.

If they made a two ball F7 version of the Tank, it would be all over. Pretty sure Odyssey won't make that design to keep me from dominating the Grandaddy.

You're going to have to explain to Hawk that the Tank isn't going back to IL. When I win the raffle, the Tank is making a new home in Atlanta.

It's for the best, Hawk.

The wheel will destroy u....count on it

Just like I've dominated the THP Invitationals, I will dominate the wheel.

Wait a second...

*activate Lee Corso voice*

Not so fast, my friend.

*deactivate Lee Corso voice*

I'm bringing a cardboard cut out of Adam Scott. So, just saying.

The wheel was very kind to me last year. I will hope for another kind performance from all involved. The opportunity to pick anything from demo day is awesome. Looks like my credit card bill just got a little bit bigger for this event.

Yes it was, 3 of the 4 of us playing together on Sunday last year were winners. That was pretty cool.

I really wish I could be there. Looks like an amazing opportunity.

The wheel will destroy u....count on it

Yes. The wheel giveth, and the wheel snatches away. My exhilleration last year was quickly snuffed by the wheel of misfortune!

Back