Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

Dont forget or you will be sorry later...

anti-monkey-butt-powder.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368791540.757537.jpg

OG advertising for THP at the Hilton

Have a blast everyone! You'll all be like kids locked in overnight in the World's biggest candy store/toy store ever today.

OH and I have it on good authority the Old Gray is sporting the cover look from the June issue of Redneck Vogue all gussied up for today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have a blast everyone! You'll all be like kids locked in overnight in the World's biggest candy store/toy store ever today.

OH and I have it on good authority the Old Gray is sporting the cover look from the June issue of Redneck Vogue all gussied up for today.

I dont mean to the stir the pot.... but did you make some cinnamon rolls at home today for old time sakes?

Have fun today everybody! Hoping I can find a little time to tune into the feed.

I'll be tuning in between patients this morning. Hope you guys have a blast out there!

Where is everyone meeting at?

I dont mean to the stir the pot.... but did you make some cinnamon rolls at home today for old time sakes?

No. But I made cookies for my foursome later today... Not as much fun as sharing w my THP family on the demo range though :-(

I expect to you on the live feed in about 30 minutes! Based on JB's tweets it is going to be the best demo day in history!

No. But I made cookies for my foursome later today... Not as much fun as sharing w my THP family on the demo range though :-(

I expect to you on the live feed in about 30 minutes! Based on JB's tweets it is going to be the best demo day in history!

I had to ask, those things just looked so darn delicious every time I saw pics posted. I will be following the feed in between meetings today, I wish I was there right now.

I know you all will have a great day out there. Demo Day may be the "bestest" of all the best parts of the weekend, particularly watching all the rookies wear themselves out before even getting out on the course for the rest of the weekend.

Looks like Boges flight is scheduled to land 18 minutes early. We will be there as soon as we can. Can't wait!

gonna be a good day.
Spoiler
i'm extremely jealous and secretly hate all of you

have fun everyone!
Spoiler
sitting at my desk, drinking old coffee, wish i was golfing...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368796964.813144.jpg

Nice place!

jamane9u.jpg

We're going to be late. I just got pulled over for speeding. Lol.

Dude play the "dont you know who I am card?" hope they let you off bud!

gonna be a good day.
Spoiler
i'm extremely jealous and secretly hate all of you

have fun everyone!
Spoiler
sitting at my desk, drinking old coffee, wish i was golfing...

Completely agree. BUT I hope everyone has a freaking blast!

Back