Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

Hello Orlando! Just landed, let the fun begin. Hopefully we can get our bags and rental car quickly so we can catch some people at the meet and greet. If not, we'll see you in the morning.

The guy we played with today asked KellyBo on hole # 16if she played golf in College :0).

She was hitting a ton of greens in regulation today!

Typing away using Tapatalk!

I have seen Kelly play so I certainly understand why he asked.

TapAhoy!

I have seen Kelly play so I certainly understand why he asked.

TapAhoy!

We are staying in a nice upgraded room at the Hilton on the Disney property. KellyBo said there is no way in hell she is going to walk out of this fancy joint with me wearing my LoudMouth shorts tomorrow :0) !

We are staying in a nice upgraded room at the Hilton on the Disney property. KellyBo said there is no way in hell she is going to walk out of this fancy joint with me wearing my LoudMouth shorts tomorrow :0) !

Not without your Mickey Mouse shirt on too!

I miss you too, Kelly and Bill!

Hey meet and greeters, can I see some pics of your pretty faces?

I miss you too, Kelly and Bill!

Hey meet and greeters, can I see some pics of your pretty faces?

I'll second this request. Let us unlucky souls at home live vicariously through you this weekend.

I'll second this request. Let us unlucky souls at home live vicariously through you this weekend.

LOL I ask that knowing how the forum is the last thing on peoples' minds at the moment. I hate this Donne. Let's just pack up and head to Reunion.

tumesuqy.jpg

6u6u3e2a.jpg

yduvy5ah.jpg

ygyhugy5.jpg

4e4utate.jpg

GG, you are a saint.

vman looks like he's pondering some spicy meatballs!

Hawk for president

So many friends in those pictures...love that everyone is having a great time already.

What time is breakfast tomorrow? Did I miss that thread?

We've taken over the bar.

20130516_213325_zpsfc4d5366.jpg

Great night seeing everybody. Up early and cannot wait for the THP Demo Day.
For those wondering, please meet us at 9am at the range.

I hope I got to say hello to everyone that was out tonight. If I didn't I am so sorry and I will be sure meet you tomorrow. I can't wait to see everyone! Goodnight!

To the non golfing attendees:

Yorkem's wife and my wife are leaving here tomorrow morning at 9am heading to Epcot. They are taking a cab over so if anyone wants to join them send me a PM so I can help you guys connect in the morning. They will be back in time tomorrow for the banquet dinner.

Back