Demo Day Live Stream

I want a JSkittles review of the RTX MB vs RTX CB.

I want Freddie to hit a G25 Fairway Wood and see what he thinks of it compared to ones he hit earlier.

Hi Seth!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SETH! Looking snazzy partner. Good info too!

I hate that I missed the rest of Seth but the Dikemba Mutombo (sp) commercials crack me up!

#notinmyhouse

Still can't watch WTH

Has anyone compared the X-Hot and the X-Hot Pro Drivers? Just wondering thoughts on forgiveness and loss of distance on mishits between the two.

The camera is cutting off everyone's feet (the people hitting balls). When people come up to talk, there is about a heads worth of space at the top of the screen, so the camera should be able to me moved down a little to get the people hitting balls and still not cut off anyone's head when they are talking to the camera.

Thanks to Wars review of the 3H my MC pondering is back in effect.
3W / 5W / 4H
or 3W / 3H / 4H
or 5W / 3H / 4H

MileHighGolfer is KILLING it today, much appreciated

I want Freddie to hit a G25 Fairway Wood and see what he thinks of it compared to ones he hit earlier.
I'm not Freddie, but I've got a G25 3w and find it much easier to hit off the deck than the RBZ2 and the Callaway Razr Fit in the same loft. I'm a dragger, so the slot on the bottom of the RBZ2 is my main gripe, but I'm not seeing any distance loss between the two and the G25 gives me a little higher ball flight and better dispersion.

Oh Playdough.

We have a Kelly sighting!

Back