SeeMore Putters Thread

I sure hope they release a SuperStroke with Seemore on it soon, that would be awesome!

I would rebuy my mid slims if they made a solid color with SeeMore on it.

***Tappin in cuz I #SeeMore***

I sure hope they release a SuperStroke with Seemore on it soon, that would be awesome!
I would buy this! Especially if it was a solid color. In red. Yes!

FGP2 continues to be a magic stick at the moment. Maybe the best putting I've ever had. Using the alignment aid on the ball for every putt that isn't a tap in and it's paying off. Sticking to a routine has really been key for me. I honestly credit everything back to a ball position tip I got in one of these threads. It all came together right after that.

Plus, I still stand by it being the best and most functional head design in the entire SeeMore catalogue.

I would tend to agree with both of you regarding the FGP2. It is a very easy to align clubhead and yet is small enough that those people, such as my wife, that do not like mallets are still willing to game it.

My SB1w returned from it's visit to SeeMore sporting a new shaft, grip, all spruced up and looking like she's ready for the prom. Cody and Alex are great to work with and the Techs workmanship is top notch. I'm looking forward to gaming her on Sunday and taking some skins from the nephews.

Had the m1 rolling really good to start my round today. I ended up with 34 putts total, but the greens were in pretty rough shape. i one putted quite a few and had everything thing else right around the hole on the first put.

27 putts tonight with the Si2. This is starting to get crazy (awesome).

Not only did I drop 27, I also lipped out three different birdies and had one bounce out. I also drained a handful of 5-10 footers, along with a couple upwards of 15-20 feet.

I don't know if it's just a great setup, or if the si series is what is putting such great roll on the ball, but I'm obsessed.

Awesome putting Canadan! Thats PGA level right there brother.
TapAhoy!

Awesome putting Canadan! Thats PGA level right there brother.
TapAhoy!

Thanks!! I am typically thrilled with anything 30 or below. It makes the game so much more enjoyable to feel like you've got a chance on every green.

27 putts tonight with the Si2. This is starting to get crazy (awesome).

Not only did I drop 27, I also lipped out three different birdies and had one bounce out. I also drained a handful of 5-10 footers, along with a couple upwards of 15-20 feet.

I don't know if it's just a great setup, or if the si series is what is putting such great roll on the ball, but I'm obsessed.

Dude you are rolling that si2 so well. I was very impressed when we played together in Ohio. Best I have seen your stroke. Keep it up!

Dude you are rolling that si2 so well. I was very impressed when we played together in Ohio. Best I have seen your stroke. Keep it up!

It's a good thing you weren't watching on Saturday hahaha!

Thanks brother. We all rolled the rock quite well on Sunday if I recall correctly. SeeMore excellence!

I'm getting my game on with the m2w, awesome putter. I do how ever suffer from a premature rifle scope technology syndrome. I take my aim, take my stance, think I've got the RST covered, and then just before I put I start adjust the red dot which of course changes where the putter face is aiming. This IS an easy thing to fix, just routines but, still I find my self doing stuff in the wrong order :D

All I'm going to say is WOW 33 putts today with 3 3 putts 2 15ft+ putts what a difference, I lipped out on 2 as well great putter.

Today was a great day for me and my m2w, I didn't sink all my longer putts, but I was always within 2 feet to put it in, several times just an inch away. My putts were precise, loving it! Now we are getting to the honeymoon stage! It's going to last. 32 putts, two birdies, 6 pars, 9 bogies, one...well triple bogey (but only two putts).

The Si2 is the only thing worth commenting from my last round. I like how soft the ball comes off I usually blow past the hole but this has me just falling into the cup. I love the confidence I have with this putter.

Old Grey looked pretty comfortable today with his SI3. He was really rolling the rock well today! Keep it up buddy

My streak of really good putting sort of petered out today. Still finished with an even 30 putts, but I think I should have been more in the 27-28 range based on the opportunities I had. Missed a few that I really thought I had a good line on. Was rolling the ball well, just always an inch or two off the cup.

I like that you're looking at a 30 putt round and thinking "needs to get better" -- really shows the kind of expectations that can be drawn out of SeeMore.

32 putts for me today, but countless just short, just breaking at the hole, or lipped out.. It could have gone either way, and I am totally fine with days like that. I really putted better than that stat suggests.

I think I probably could say the same. I was happy with the stroke. I just couldn't get anything to drop, but that's putting and golf in general. I was hoping for some more magic though. I could have gone sub 80 with a few more in the hole. I think I freaked myself out. I spent 30 minutes practicing yesterday and kept telling myself that I'd made this one yesterday, so make it now. Mindeffed myself I suppose.

I witnessed a couple MCers rolling their SeeMores very well this weekend. Both Dean (Ddec) and Jeremiah (bullfrog) were putting great with their new SM putters. It was fun to watch. They seemed to have a confidence about them on the greens.

my SeeMore and i are finally seeing eye-to-eye and getting along quite well.

28 putts on Saturday....although, a lot of the credit is due to my wedge game and not the putter, as i really didn't need to putt very many of them.
but, i made a few longer clutch putts, as well as lagging very well for a change.

if anything, sometimes my lagging is sporadic and crazy bad putts will come out of nowhere. but i think that now i've got a pretty good grasp on my stroke and what this putter does and doesn't do.

28 putts on Saturday....although, a lot of the credit is due to my wedge game and not the putter, as i really didn't need to putt very many of them.
but, i made a few longer clutch putts, as well as lagging very well for a change.

if anything, sometimes my lagging is sporadic and crazy bad putts will come out of nowhere. but i think that now i've got a pretty good grasp on my stroke and what this putter does and doesn't do.

28 putts is fantastic dude even if they were short ones. I think you are going to be lethal come July

28 putts is fantastic dude even if they were short ones. I think you are going to be lethal come July

i could stick the putter in my mouth and i would putt better than i did at last years' MC.
so, i'm pretty excited going forward with the SeeMore.
i think a few more visits to Chris are in order, and i think i'll be on the right track for sure.

i could stick the putter in my mouth and i would putt better than i did at last years' MC.
so, i'm pretty excited going forward with the SeeMore.
i think a few more visits to Chris are in order, and i think i'll be on the right track for sure.

Dip it in ranch dude

That's great that the lagging is getting better. That's an area that I'm starting to work on more and more as I've found myself to be very inconsistent with it.

Back