Recap & Picture Thread - 2013 THP Outing - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

I wanted to force feed the guy.

I havent seen Ryan in awhile, is he still looking like this:

images

Pretty much...
ToothpickSample_02.pnga2ebc541-9f57-49f6-80e6-73b65fe65070Larger.jpg

Kate Moss told him to order something. He looks good though!

I havent seen Ryan in awhile, is he still looking like this:

images

Should have watched the live feed from Demo Day, I was on there talking about some equipment. Thanks for participating.

next year he will look like Tao's girlfriend

Loving all the recaps, makes me sad on what I missed out, gonna make sure no more kids next year to stop me from attending!

poor Ryan.
you know i got your back. #skinnydudesunite

Awesome recaps and pics everyone! looks like a blast

Bucks Awesome Outing Recap! Part II

Bucks Awesome Outing Recap! Part II

Saturday Morning from my deck
IMG_2847_zps1525e9be.jpg

Saturday Morning turned out to be a great day... the weather was nice hot but not bad enough that it was a bother... and i got to play with a few people i really was looking forward to getting a round in with JJmorris AtlGolfer and my favorite partner KellyBo! Well after a nice warm up on the range i was feeling good and ready for a fun round. Kelly and i really had a blast at the invitational in Myrtle and we really feed off each other and when either of us get a little down after a bad shot we pick each other up and stay positive and just have a fun round. well this year things went really really well. after a slow start for me and her we really picked it up and played some solid golf. I was an idiot and was testing out the tank for the first 3-4 holes and was 3 jacking since i really had never used it before but after thinking "hey this is a competition i really shouldn't be testing a putter during this round" i put it away and used my regular putter. I was blown away by kelly and her consistency she must have hit every fairway with her driver every ball was right down the middle and far. and then since i knew the course since i got 2 rounds in already on it she asked me for some advice on some putts and hitting certain shots. she helped me quite a bit as well. we really do make an amazing team i really couldn't be happier with her as my partner.... plus we also have a ton of fun together... another great thing about playing with Kellybo is her photography skills she takes a TON of pics and they are really good shots. Thanks for the great Round KellyBo and Congrats to you you played really well and it def was a team effort taking away the victory....

IMG_2836_zpsdf138ffb.jpg
IMG_2835_zpsadde48fe.jpg

so kelly and i also had a match against the other 2 in our group JJ and Seth.... which we took all the way to the last hole and honestly if kelly didn't drain 2 birdie putts we would have lost. it was awesome watching Seth and JJ play Seth can really hit the ball a long way and he made a few really tricky shots during our round look really easy. that guy has some serious game and i'm glad hes on team THP in the granddaddy! Another thing i learned about Seth is he is from Atlanta! pretty interesting fact about him that i'm sure most people don't know.

JJ well its JJ hes friends with Jake so it automatically makes him cool. Hes got some serious game as well and played pretty well. making a few great birdie putts. It was an absolute blast of a round and everyone in our group played some great golf it was one of the most fun rounds i've ever played. everyone in the group was a great to hang out with and i think the inside 4some competition brought everyones game to another level. such a great round!

After grabbing some lunch and relaxing for a little bit watching some of the later groups coming in TEAM DOTCOM got a round in together. we played 6 holes scramble and 6 holes Formal Alt Shot. the teams were me and dean vs Jeff and his pops rhino was a little worn out and rode along hitting a few good shots during the round from different spots. I really enjoyed getting a round in with these guys.... Dean was a great partner and draining some really long putts after i was giving him a line. it was impressive for the first few holes then the joke was 15-20' were right in his wheelhouse. Jeff and his dad were a blast to play with as well.... Jeff is a flat out ball striker his iron play was really good and he has a very nice swing. just one of those swings you would see on tour. looked perfect every time. It was also cool seeing how close Jeff and his dad were. they were a great team and were having a blast together. Rhino hit some great shots when we told him to drop a ball next to ours. Another fun round in and another round playing some fun competition formats. it was also great to bond with some of my teammates. can't wait to get back together with them in July!

IMG_2842_zpsfdf242b8.jpg

Sunday i got to play a round with Freddie,Cookie and War. what a great round the watson course was a lot of fun! Cookie and i played against war and freddie and it was a close round after 9 in our scramble portion of the round and then cookie and i played some really good modified alt shot for the next 9 holes and ended up pulling out a victory.... Cookie and his see through capris were a great teammate. I got a chance to play the altitudes for the first 5 holes then shanked one and ended up playing my own irons the rest of the round. War was a blast to talk to hes such a good guy. really glad i got to spend some serious time with him this weekend as i havn't had the opportunity before. He was a fun guy to talk to. Freddie and cookie were great to play with again like i've said 100 times before everytime i've teed it up with a THPer its been an absolute blast.

Sunday afternoons round was with Jman, Ary, and Wake. it started out in a complete downpour but only lasted the first hole. still glad i packed my rain jacket

IMG_2848_zpsfe73ee88.jpg

we didn't keep score and i'm glad we didn't first hole i prob shot a even dozen haha i almost lost my club about 4 times. but we had a blast i got a chance to work on some things and really went after some drives during this round which was a blast cause theres a few holes you really can just go after a golf ball. this is the round i almost killed Ary which has been a great topic of conversation. (i told ary how good i was in the sand and if he would have stayed where i told him to he would have been fine) But the other almost death experience was how i almost killed myself we were waiting on the tee box on the short par 4 and there was a snake sitting on the path it looked dead wake the snake expert in the group said it was dead threw a golf ball at it it didn't move i told the guys how temped i was to stick my head right next to it and get a picture. but i told them i didn't have the balls to actually do it. so we tee off come back and the snake is GONE!!!! that would have been close hahaha ary told me he wouldn't do anything to save me because he didn't want to get bit as well, plus i almost killed him earlier. so i don't blame him... wake really bombs the ball with his xtreme as well. was fun watching him hit the ball all day as well and his udesign xtreme is really great looking.

I'll have some shout outs later but i wanted to finish my recap with
A huge thanks to the entire THP Staff for helping during the outing and an even bigger thanks to JB and Morgan for putting it all together i know it can be a huge pain in the butt but in the end its so worth it. the outing was amazing and i had such a great time can't wait for the MC and the Vegas Championship!

True story. I had at least five people ask me where I was from last weekend. When I said "Atlanta," each one said, "Oh, Yeah. That makes sense."

Some really awesome recaps in here. I got back to a slammed work place so I am doing my best to get something up. I have no idea who this crazy One-T fella is you guys speak of. I am very reserved.

I had some pictures with the muscle man. they may be R rated though. I had such an awesome time this past weekend. maybe a little too much fun on saturday night. I do recall quite a few pictures being taken. yes, I did slam down some moonshine. I literally grew up on that stuff. Thanks Big lee. I have so much to say but I will get back to that when I get some breathing room.

Ary, glad you can take my humor buddy. Your ping dot marriage system you India Indians have is awesome. also, really glad I have become a member fo the asian/indian gang. I had to do some things to get in it but now I am an official member.

I feel like there were some people I didnt really talk to and I am sorry for that. I felt like I was all over the place. anyway, more to come later.

The mail order color dot system conversation was freaking hilarious.

The mail order color dot system conversation was freaking hilarious.

I was dying at the dinner time explanation of the system. It's pretty damn complex. Hahahaha

I was dying at the dinner time explanation of the system. It's pretty damn complex. Hahahaha

Complex but efficient

Some more memories.

"Ddec that was a well hit 7 iron."
"Dude I hit driver"

Pseudo Hawk being present was perfect.

Mward saying who uses the top lock and me honestly thinking he was mad because he couldn't reach it.

Ole gray villa craw outfit was the best thing to match a personality in years.

Morgan not knowing what a wookie or ewok is and trying to figure it out.

The green speed on Palmer if you were down grain.

Still trying to read through all of the post (I'm only up to page 5), but thanks for the posts and updates and pics. I'm loving reading these. I would love, love, love to make it next year.

Complex but efficient

No doubt.

Some more memories.

"Ddec that was a well hit 7 iron."
"Dude I hit driver"

Pseudo Hawk being present was perfect.

Mward saying who uses the top lock and me honestly thinking he was mad because he couldn't reach it.

Ole gray villa craw outfit was the best thing to match a personality in years.

Morgan not knowing what a wookie or ewok is and trying to figure it out.

The green speed on Palmer if you were down grain.

I was laughing earlier at work about Howzat and I, "Lets see how many #GoTime's it takes to get in from here"....followed by two terrible shots in the crap and deciding that it was the wedges and RF's fault somehow.

No doubt.

I was laughing earlier at work about Howzat and I, "Lets see how many #GoTime's it takes to get in from here"....followed by two terrible shots in the crap and deciding that it was the wedges and RF's fault somehow.

Its obviously 3 go times equals an mward. 2 mwards equals a triple.

Freaking GoTime.

so an Mward isnt when it takes 9 tries to get in the hole?:angel:

Back