What Morgan Cup Team are you Supporting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I bet I could be persuaded to change my support for a really cool Bridgestone den caddy bag. Just sayin...

Now that's pretty funny for a guy that has been playing indoor golf for 3 months now.

wrong part of Ohio, Ive golfed 2-3 time every month during this "winter"

I guess had I whined about the cold and the win, you guys would have noticed

Albatross FTW

It's so hard to stick with my early pick with such a wide variety of teams made up of THPr's I've had the pleasure of meeting. You all rock in my opinion, but as my clubs dictate in paint fill....gotta stay with it.

Thanks for the support J4U!

Thanks Dan, I expect great things from you and the new cup. Bring home the greatness that is just being unveiled!

Talked with Canadan tonight and I am officially a supporter of Team Albatross!

Post for subscription. Let's go Team Albatross!

Come on people this is a no brainer Team Albatross FTW!

Team Albatross FTW!

If you want BACK 2 BACK champions, you better take your talents to Tuscaloosa!

If you want a 2013 Morgan Cup Championship, you better get on the Albatross Train! CHOO CHOO!

Holla boys! I love going back and reading this thread. You guys all rock! Team Albatross supporters are like no other.

Holla boys! I love going back and reading this thread. You guys all rock! Team Albatross supporters are like no other.

Might as well pull for a winner if you are going to pull for anyone.

Dont forget Jersey Nate, Dev, soooo many more

You can't go wrong supporting the bald guy from South Dakota's team! Team Paradise is going to be the first team to win two Morgan Cups!

Quoting myself, because the truth shall set you free.

Thanks again to everyone that is supporting the Morgan Cup regardless of team! You guys are the real champs!

Thanks again to everyone that is supporting the Morgan Cup regardless of team! You guys are the real champs!
You got that right, even if you aren't supporting the winning team, TEAM DOT COM, we truly appreciate the support for the event no matter what the alliances!!!

After further review.... I've come to the conclusion that I've definitely chose the right team. Albatross for the win as stated long ago

After further review.... I've come to the conclusion that I've definitely chose the right team. Albatross for the win as stated long ago

That's because you're the man Kevin. What a beaut!

All that time at demo day wasted hehe

i'm still backin team DC.

It's good to see so many backing the MC and its various teams. It promises to be a grand event.

Dude were you there?

Funny guy. Just remember who got up and greeted you Thursday night. Nah dude I'm glad you are supporting the event

It's all good buddy. Good-good actually. The more that support the better.

Glad to see all the support for this amazing event! Can't wait to get there..it's going to be really incredible this year with the addition of another team and 8 more players...plus there are so many first timers this year....is it July yet?

After spending the weekend with so many fine MC'rs I don't know how anyone could support just one team. There are some incredible dudes in this event!

I heart Dean so I am supporting his team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back