The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say it again!

"This is taking longer than expected. Your video has been queued and will be processed as soon as possible."

Video is only 6MB in size. Message has been up for over 30min.

"This is taking longer than expected. Your video has been queued and will be processed as soon as possible."

Video is only 6MB in size. Message has been up for over 30min.

Maybe you should play better golf in invitational rounds. :)

Maybe you should play better golf in invitational rounds. :)

Maybe I didn't on purpose? I'm gonna go with that and not that I picked a great time to get rattled by Marshal Matthers

Maybe I didn't on purpose? I'm gonna go with that and not that I picked a great time to get rattled by Marshal Matthers

Marshal Mathers owns you. He's throwing knives at a dartboard featuring your mug, as we speak.

My daughter put her "lovey" somewhere that she can't find anymore in the house. We've turned the downstairs upside down looking for it. She went to sleep crying but hasn't woke up yet. Fingers crossed.

My daughter put her "lovey" somewhere that she can't find anymore in the house. We've turned the downstairs upside down looking for it. She went to sleep crying but hasn't woke up yet. Fingers crossed.

Chloe's closet?

I had a similar experience two years ago; my daughter left "lamby" at my mother-in-law's beach house, we got home, realized it was missing and all hell broke loose. I took a couple hours worth of a nap and made a 16 hour round trip to retrieve it.

Solid rant right there. We are screwed if/when our daughter misplaces her lambie.

I'm reminded of the hellacious period known as "Breaking my son's binky habit".

7319074_1.jpg

When you have major emotional breakdowns every night yet get yelled at for bottling everything up daily....

I'm reminded of the hellacious period known as "Breaking my son's binky habit".

7319074_1.jpg

This pic makes me laugh, my nephew has 2 "loveys" abd I wondrr all the time if he would know what yo do with a regular pacifier!

I keep putting off knee replacement surgery but I know it's got to be done. I'm hurting on a consistent basis these days but not willing to give up my summer, tournament commitments, etc. I'm going to try and gut it out until January :dont-know:....... You'd think the two prior surgeries would have fixed the damn thing. So frustrating :at-wits-end:

I keep putting off knee replacement surgery but I know it's got to be done. I'm hurting on a consistent basis these days but not willing to give up my summer, tournament commitments, etc. I'm going to try and gut it out until January :dont-know:....... You'd think the two prior surgeries would have fixed the damn thing. So frustrating :at-wits-end:
I know this one is causing a bit of stress, OG. Dealing with these kind of procedures day in and day out, I see many people who let it get to them too much. As I told you the other day, these procedures have come so far, even in the past year, and I truly believe you will be surprised at how quick you are able to recover from a procedure like this, especially with some aggressive Physical Therapy.

After it's done, first round of golf is on me!

Rain....all week. Planned on playing today after work, but it's raining a bit harder than anticipated. Don't mind playing when it's light, but heavy rain and cold scares me away.

OG,

I am kinda in the same boat as you. I am thinking I have a torn Meniscus, while not as invasive I am going to need surgery at some point I believe. Running is becoming more and more difficult everyday and bracing my left knee in the backswing is sometimes quite painful.

I dont want to do anything about it until wintertime so I am hoping it will hold up for me

I know this one is causing a bit of stress, OG. Dealing with these kind of procedures day in and day out, I see many people who let it get to them too much. As I told you the other day, these procedures have come so far, even in the past year, and I truly believe you will be surprised at how quick you are able to recover from a procedure like this, especially with some aggressive Physical Therapy.

After it's done, first round of golf is on me!

Buddy I thought about what you said at the outing after my round yesterday. I came home from playing golf and could barely walk. It has been seven years since I had the partial knee replacement and it was a rough deal going through the healing process during post surgery. With the new procedures they have out there these days, I am REAL close to pulling the trigger and getting it done. I'm tired of fighting it.

OG,

I am kinda in the same boat as you. I am thinking I have a torn Meniscus, while not as invasive I am going to need surgery at some point I believe. Running is becoming more and more difficult everyday and bracing my left knee in the backswing is sometimes quite painful.

I dont want to do anything about it until wintertime so I am hoping it will hold up for me

I had this surgery two years ago and it was not too bad. Maybe it's something you need to research. The robotic surgery is much less invasive and recovery time is quicker than the old days. If I can get my total knee replacement done via the robotic method, it's something I have to seriously consider doing real soon. It's a real stress factor to hurt constantly.

OG,

4-6 week recovery max. Get it done and be good to go again fast.

Worked really hard on something only to have a coworker get all the credit. Frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back