THP Ultimate Club Testing - The Details

That's even better than my multiple demo day outings a year idea. Awesome JB, awesome.

This is certainly intriguing. Can't wait for more details.

This sounds very, very cool.

Very cool and interesting. I am anxious to understand how many events there will be, how many spots there are per event and where they are located. Also, will these be pre-announced like The Invitiations so we can plan/save accordingly, or will these be announced as one-offs like current testing opportunities?

This sounds very cool!

Awesome!!!

That sounds flat out amazing.

You have to wonder if these will happen at/near the companies' headquarters, or if will be like a Tour Van experience.

This sounds awesome. I'm so thankful to be a part of a community that treats its members so well!!

This is going to be awesome guys, we are really in for a treat

Amazing stuff as always! Hopefully I can make one of these.

WOW This is incredible!!

Very intrigued

Very.

This is truly amazing. I look forward to all the feedback.

Awesome, awesome, awesome! JB & GG you have outdone yourselves with this one... While I think that the testing opportunities here at THP now are amazing (especialy after participating in the Rocketbladez one), the enhancements of being educated by the company itself on the specs and improvements of a product, being properly fit into the clubs to ensure optimal experience, and combined with the ability to play a few rounds with fellow THP-ers just puts the testing over the top! This place ROCKS!

This sounds incredible!!

Wow, sounds pretty close to perfect! I love the idea of this.... equipment, expert fitting, rounds of golf at a destination and THP reviews? Yes please!

This is crazy, in a crazy cool kind of way! I'm almost afraid to get my hopes up, too hard to fathom at this point. It's one thing to have a hell of an imagination, but your ability to pull these things off just amazes me.

The tech head in me is screaming yes, when is the first event and how can I sign up. I really like the idea of talking to the rep and getting all the educational theories behind the product and then having it fit to me to get the most of it...just sounds like this can breed nothing but success.

JB,
Thank you for the additional information. This will be a great opportunity for the participating companies to not only highlight the technical aspects of their equipment, but just as important, show how this translates into improved scores in the hands of regular golfers.

I'd like to say I'm floored by this announcement, but I'm not - because JB, GG and the THP Team always seem to rise far above any expectations I might have! That and my face hurt from hitting the floor with the bevy of ridiculous announcements over the time I've been a part of this great place!

You have to wonder if these will happen at/near the companies' headquarters, or if will be like a Tour Van experience.

I had the same wonder as well. Or perhaps near a tour event where some company reps may already be in attendance?

Wow what a great way to progress with the testing, THP sure knows how to raise the bar.

Sounds impressive. I suspect this won't make it north of the border, will it? That takes some of the shine off for me.

We can always cross our fingers, but I doubt it. Hopefully there will be some close to the border!

Back